July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

I love this

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Aug 31, 2011

A good conditioner for thick unruly hair , as are most of Giovanni hair products.I am trying all of them to compare and so far this is the best.

Love it

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

This conditioner is one of my favourites. Compared to many other organic / natural conditioners it moisturizes well, and makes my long hair silky smooth - and that without silicones! My skin does not tolerate silicones and LSL well - Giovanni products are fantastic. Really in another league than most other organic / natural hair and skin care brands. Smells really good as well! Because of sensitive skin and perfume allergies I cannot use conventional hair care and skin care (even high end stuff), so this is a great product. Also recommend the shampoo, hair mask + shower gels.

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

Not as moisturizing as I expected

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Aug 05, 2010

I was expecting this to do more for my hair since it's a 'Deep Moisture Conditioner'. Nope, doesn't do better than the average conditioner, maybe even worse. The only time it made my hair 'smooth' was before I rinsed it off. After that, there's no effect. The fragrance was alright though and it does detangle my hair pretty well so 2 stars for that. I have used conditioners that were much better than this. The one I used previously actually left my hair feeling smooth for at least the next 1 to 2 days.

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

My fine, Nordic hair needs a lot of moisture- this provided less than zero, my hair was left coarse and dry at the ends. I got some fluffiness out of it, maybe it's a volumizer in disguise :). Not for me. Nice packaging though. One star for being vegan.