Nice

Posted by Reviewer1234362 on Sep 25, 2011

This conditioner is great. It detangles (4b Hair) and has great ingredients. It's not the greatest conditioner but it's not bad.

Not as moisturizing as I expected

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Aug 05, 2010

I was expecting this to do more for my hair since it's a 'Deep Moisture Conditioner'. Nope, doesn't do better than the average conditioner, maybe even worse. The only time it made my hair 'smooth' was before I rinsed it off. After that, there's no effect. The fragrance was alright though and it does detangle my hair pretty well so 2 stars for that. I have used conditioners that were much better than this. The one I used previously actually left my hair feeling smooth for at least the next 1 to 2 days.

not enouhg

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

i need extra moisture for my dry curly hair!

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

My fine, Nordic hair needs a lot of moisture- this provided less than zero, my hair was left coarse and dry at the ends. I got some fluffiness out of it, maybe it's a volumizer in disguise :). Not for me. Nice packaging though. One star for being vegan.

Wow my hair is soft!

Posted by Reviewer3267321 on Apr 07, 2009

I cannot believe how soft my hair has suddenly become. Within two days of using the Straight Fast line, my hair honestly does feel straighter, softer, and smoother, and looks so shiny! It's awesome to have found the moisture and style I need in a product that is so blissfully free of harmful chemicals!

Simply the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1686924 on Sep 27, 2007

I have tried several natural/organic products and this is the best ever. My daughters and I all have long hair and it leaves are hair so silky soft and tangles are a thing of the past. The girls are always skeptical to use "Mom's organic stuff", I cannot keep the girls out of it! Thanks Giovanni!

The name says it all

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 22, 2011

This is one seriously good conditioner. Gone are the constant knots I had – and all that extra damage I'd do to my hair trying to remove them each morning. If you have tangle-prone fly-away hair that needs serious taming, I believe you won't find a conditioner better than this one. I'm happy and I'll be certainly repurchasing. Highest recommendations.

The Best!

Posted by Natsume on May 07, 2012

I love it!!!

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 07, 2008

I love this line especially the deep silk. We have thick, curly hair and it works well. Smells great.

Giovanni, Smooth as Silk, Deep Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

The greatest conditioner for getting out tangles