Me gusta bastante

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

Siempre he sido una negada con los acondicionadores y mascarillas, odio la sensación de peso y suavidad falsa que dejan los que llevan siliconas. Varias bloggers lo describían como buen producto, me animé a cogerlo y me alegro de haberlo hecho porque es de los que más me ha gustado. Primero probé su hermano el champú y genial, y este acondicionador es increíble también. Con muy poca cantidad lo aplico de medios a puntas y me ayuda a desenredar mi pelo largo, lo deja suelto pero sin esa sensación de plástico que me dejaban otros champus. Tiene dos derivados del alcohol entre sus ingredientes pero supongo que no serán irritantes ya que no he notado picor ni reación alérgica

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1234362 on Sep 25, 2011

This conditioner is great. It detangles (4b Hair) and has great ingredients. It's not the greatest conditioner but it's not bad.

As I can not use shampoo, there is no real goodeness of conditioner as well :(

Posted by Reviewer2037794 on Sep 13, 2010

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Not as moisturizing as I expected

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Aug 05, 2010

I was expecting this to do more for my hair since it's a 'Deep Moisture Conditioner'. Nope, doesn't do better than the average conditioner, maybe even worse. The only time it made my hair 'smooth' was before I rinsed it off. After that, there's no effect. The fragrance was alright though and it does detangle my hair pretty well so 2 stars for that. I have used conditioners that were much better than this. The one I used previously actually left my hair feeling smooth for at least the next 1 to 2 days.

not enouhg

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

i need extra moisture for my dry curly hair!

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

My fine, Nordic hair needs a lot of moisture- this provided less than zero, my hair was left coarse and dry at the ends. I got some fluffiness out of it, maybe it's a volumizer in disguise :). Not for me. Nice packaging though. One star for being vegan.

Wow my hair is soft!

Posted by Reviewer3267321 on Apr 07, 2009

I cannot believe how soft my hair has suddenly become. Within two days of using the Straight Fast line, my hair honestly does feel straighter, softer, and smoother, and looks so shiny! It's awesome to have found the moisture and style I need in a product that is so blissfully free of harmful chemicals!

Simply the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1686924 on Sep 27, 2007

I have tried several natural/organic products and this is the best ever. My daughters and I all have long hair and it leaves are hair so silky soft and tangles are a thing of the past. The girls are always skeptical to use "Mom's organic stuff", I cannot keep the girls out of it! Thanks Giovanni!

The name says it all

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 22, 2011

This is one seriously good conditioner. Gone are the constant knots I had – and all that extra damage I'd do to my hair trying to remove them each morning. If you have tangle-prone fly-away hair that needs serious taming, I believe you won't find a conditioner better than this one. I'm happy and I'll be certainly repurchasing. Highest recommendations.

The Best!