Good conditioner, I like it

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012

I like the products of Giovanni. This conditioner is very good too. It gives the hair volume and shine. This conditioner is very gentle, does not irritate the skin. I use it with the shampoo Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, together they work fine. All products by Giovanni has a nice and beautiful package (bottle or tube - no matter), if you are looking for a gift to a friend or relative - buy him something from Giovanni, he will be grateful. Я люблю продукцию фирмы Джованни. Этот кондиционер не исключение, он очень хорош. Он даёт волосам блеск и объём. Он очень нежный и не раздражает кожу головы. Я его использую с таким же шампунем (Smooth As Silk), вместе они очень хорошо работают. Кроме вышесказанного, у продукции Джованни очень красивые и оригинальные упаковки. И если вы ищите подарок родственнику или другу - купите что-то из Джованни, они будут вам благодарны.

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Apr 21, 2012

I'm extremely happy with this conditioner! Makes my hair soooo smooth and shiny!!

Holy Grail of Conditioners

Posted by omiconceti on Apr 28, 2012

Very pleasant scent, wonderful texture. I have middle-back lenght hennaed hair, which tends to be little bit dry sometimes. Leaves hair soft and shiny. This is all I want from a conditioner. Will definitely buy more and I recommend this for everyone!

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Perfectly moisturizes and smooths. A delicious citrus scent

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk shampoo and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Fantastic Co-poo!

Posted by 5603547146309521595 on Apr 08, 2014

I use this conditioner as a shampoo as well as for conditioning my hair (co-pooing as it is called, excellent for curly or dry haired ladies such as myself). I love that my hair feels cleansed and well moisturized when I'm done - I do however wish it came in a larger bottle as I seem to go through it quite quickly!

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

I like this Giovannis silk conditioner. My hair is softly.

Eficaz y de fácil uso

Posted by amichanita on Dec 10, 2014

Me deja el pelo suave y desenredado y para conseguirlo hace falta una cantidad muy pequeña que, además, se enjuaga con mucha facilidad. Con aplicarlo y enjuagar es suficiente, no hace falta dejarlo rato para que haga efecto y tiene un olor suave y agradable.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Dec 01, 2015

Great moisturizer. Not too heavy, does not leave hair greasy, rinses out great. Does not make skin break out.

완전좋아요

Posted by 5044176743274905195 on Dec 17, 2015

완전 부들부들하고 좋아요^^ 최고의 컨디셔너 ㅠㅠ !! 지성인데도 머릿결부분은 건조해서 컨디셔너는 건성용으로 쓰는데 진짜 촉촉하고 머리도 안엉키도 향도좋고 좋습니다~~