EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.27

$8.95

Savings of: $2.68 (30% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012

I´ve curly hair and this products works great for me! Deep conditioner like it says! Definitely I'll buy it again!!!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good conditioner, I like it

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012

I like the products of Giovanni. This conditioner is very good too. It gives the hair volume and shine. This conditioner is very gentle, does not irritate the skin. I use it with the shampoo Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, together they work fine. All products by Giovanni has a nice and beautiful package (bottle or tube - no matter), if you are looking for a gift to a friend or relative - buy him something from Giovanni, he will be grateful. Я люблю продукцию фирмы Джованни. Этот кондиционер не исключение, он очень хорош. Он даёт волосам блеск и объём. Он очень нежный и не раздражает кожу головы. Я его использую с таким же шампунем (Smooth As Silk), вместе они очень хорошо работают. Кроме вышесказанного, у продукции Джованни очень красивые и оригинальные упаковки. И если вы ищите подарок родственнику или другу - купите что-то из Джованни, они будут вам благодарны.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Holy Grail of Conditioners

Posted by omiconceti on Apr 28, 2012

Very pleasant scent, wonderful texture. I have middle-back lenght hennaed hair, which tends to be little bit dry sometimes. Leaves hair soft and shiny. This is all I want from a conditioner. Will definitely buy more and I recommend this for everyone!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk shampoo and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantastic Co-poo!

Posted by 5603547146309521595 on Apr 08, 2014

I use this conditioner as a shampoo as well as for conditioning my hair (co-pooing as it is called, excellent for curly or dry haired ladies such as myself). I love that my hair feels cleansed and well moisturized when I'm done - I do however wish it came in a larger bottle as I seem to go through it quite quickly!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent

Posted by 5273021578422108444 on Apr 20, 2014

Buying all the time.Best conditioner

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

El favorito de mi pelo

Posted by afrohair on Jan 09, 2015

Me encanta este acondicionador/ mascarilla!! Se puede usar como acondicionador corriente o como mascarilla dejándolo actuar con un gorro de plástico, aporta muchísima suavidad, desenreda perfectamente mi pelo afro y lo deja hidratado. ¿Que más puedo pedir? Puedes encontrar una valoración más detallada sobre este y otros productos para el pelo afro/rizado en mi blog.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent moisturiser

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

This is really lovely. Will purchase again, my hair feels great. I use this on my hair extensions also and it's very gentle yet nourishing.. Good product.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks Giovanni!

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 28, 2015

This product made my hair soft and smooth.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

I like this Giovannis silk conditioner. My hair is softly.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 536 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »