Great Conditioner for adding moisture to hair

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I live on a hot dry tropical island so the sun tends to dry out and make my hair very brittle. This conditioner really does deliver as promised - after using this, my hair was soft and felt like silk. The other positive is it leaves a nice soft scent in your hair and you only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. I will definitely order this again.

Natural hair

Posted by 4842183399349527968 on Apr 22, 2016

love love love this product. It leaves my hair very smooth and silky and the curls pop out nicely!

💋💋💋 YES I love it!!!

Posted by HealthHelp4U on Apr 22, 2016

My hair was getting so dry I desperately needed some good conditioner, this container is not large so purchase price is a little high, however I recommend it, after first use a noticeable difference in my hair so much so I plan to buy more products from this brand. It hardly has a smell, and a little goes a long ways. For me this is a keeper and I love it doesn't contain a bunch of junk.

Excellent moisturiser

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

This is really lovely. Will purchase again, my hair feels great. I use this on my hair extensions also and it's very gentle yet nourishing.. Good product.

El favorito de mi pelo

Posted by afrohair on Jan 09, 2015

Me encanta este acondicionador/ mascarilla!! Se puede usar como acondicionador corriente o como mascarilla dejándolo actuar con un gorro de plástico, aporta muchísima suavidad, desenreda perfectamente mi pelo afro y lo deja hidratado. ¿Que más puedo pedir? Puedes encontrar una valoración más detallada sobre este y otros productos para el pelo afro/rizado en mi blog.

Parfait ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Ce produit est juste parfait. J'ai des cheveux frisés et ce produit est parfait pour les cheveux sec. Je recommande fortement +++

Best conditioner ever! (3a/ 3b hair)

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Great product! I'll never buy another conditioner, except for Giovanni's 50:50, also great! Also vegan and cruelty free!

Excellent

Posted by 5273021578422108444 on Apr 20, 2014

Buying all the time.Best conditioner

Excellent

Posted by 5735171857740324423 on Feb 23, 2016

From first use I felt the difference....silky hair

Giovanni, Smooth as Silk, Deep Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

The greatest conditioner for getting out tangles