Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Going Natural

Posted by Reviewer2966488 on Oct 24, 2011

I had heard so many great youtube & iherb reviews from other naturals, i just had to try. Though this was one of my first products to try, it lived up to my expectations. Really lovely products and great delivery and service; from all away from the other side of the world no less, I live in South Korea and I got this product sooner than I got an item I purchased on ebay from Hong Kong. Great Job IHerb!!!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 From Portugal on Jul 07, 2012

I´ve curly hair and this products works great for me! Deep conditioner like it says! Definitely I'll buy it again!!!

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use From Arizona on Apr 15, 2013

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

super

Posted by Reviewer1958109 From Ukraine on Nov 08, 2011

Mmm... I like it! I have 3c curly hair and it makes them so soft! On wet hair it smells like an apricot jam. Spreads on hair very quickly.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1177595 From Norway on Apr 15, 2012

The Giovanni-products are amazing. My hair has always been frizzy and dry, and I have been using pricey salon products without seeing the difference. After a month using Giovanni my hair is beautiful, soft and shiny:-)