Great Conditioner for adding moisture to hair

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I live on a hot dry tropical island so the sun tends to dry out and make my hair very brittle. This conditioner really does deliver as promised - after using this, my hair was soft and felt like silk. The other positive is it leaves a nice soft scent in your hair and you only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. I will definitely order this again.

Natural hair

Posted by 4842183399349527968 on Apr 22, 2016

love love love this product. It leaves my hair very smooth and silky and the curls pop out nicely!

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ YES I love it!!!

Posted by HealthHelp4U on Apr 22, 2016

My hair was getting so dry I desperately needed some good conditioner, this container is not large so purchase price is a little high, however I recommend it, after first use a noticeable difference in my hair so much so I plan to buy more products from this brand. It hardly has a smell, and a little goes a long ways. For me this is a keeper and I love it doesn't contain a bunch of junk.

Parfait β™₯β™₯β™₯

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Ce produit est juste parfait. J'ai des cheveux frisés et ce produit est parfait pour les cheveux sec. Je recommande fortement +++

Best conditioner ever! (3a/ 3b hair)

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Great product! I'll never buy another conditioner, except for Giovanni's 50:50, also great! Also vegan and cruelty free!

great product

Posted by DesertLiving on May 08, 2014

Hair feels wonderful after using this conditioner

Eficaz y de fácil uso

Posted by amichanita on Dec 10, 2014

Me deja el pelo suave y desenredado y para conseguirlo hace falta una cantidad muy pequeña que, además, se enjuaga con mucha facilidad. Con aplicarlo y enjuagar es suficiente, no hace falta dejarlo rato para que haga efecto y tiene un olor suave y agradable.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Dec 01, 2015

Great moisturizer. Not too heavy, does not leave hair greasy, rinses out great. Does not make skin break out.

μ™„μ „μ’‹μ•„μš”

Posted by 5044176743274905195 on Dec 17, 2015

μ™„μ „ λΆ€λ“€λΆ€λ“€ν•˜κ³  μ’‹μ•„μš”^^ 졜고의 μ»¨λ””μ…”λ„ˆ γ… γ…  !! 지성인데도 머릿결뢀뢄은 κ±΄μ‘°ν•΄μ„œ μ»¨λ””μ…”λ„ˆλŠ” κ±΄μ„±μš©μœΌλ‘œ μ“°λŠ”λ° μ§„μ§œ μ΄‰μ΄‰ν•˜κ³  머리도 μ•ˆμ—‰ν‚€λ„ ν–₯도쒋고 μ’‹μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€~~

Excellent

Posted by 5735171857740324423 on Feb 23, 2016

From first use I felt the difference....silky hair