Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

resolved problem of tangled hair

Posted by DoubleA From Spain on Oct 19, 2012

I have very thin hair and if I loose them they tangle. This infusion combat this problem perfectly. For me it´s a kind of godsend. The thing I don´t like in it is that the infusion has silicone that appears from the begging of the list of ingredientes that´s why I would recommend to use it just once a week.

Just a good product

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

This is a thick creamy treatment which is supposed to fill your damaged hair with proteins yet moisturizing them, as it contains both protein and oils. It smells a little protein-ish but the smell doesn't stay on the hair. However the Giovanni Nutrafix seems so strengthen the hair way better and Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner moisturizes them more. This protein infusion works well if you are in need of one product for both and your hair is not very severely damaged, just dry and a bit brittle. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Works

Posted by ChristinaHill From Virginia on Aug 24, 2013

This is one of the very few things that actually work for my dry, pubic-like hair. Nothing works but finally, this one does and leaves my hair shiny and soft. The smell is natural, no indication of chemicals. My only gripe would be, this goes out fast and you'd have to order for more frequently.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1307301 From Great Britain on Jan 23, 2011

It moisturises hair pretty well, the smell is nice. Quite a good product.

Very thick

Posted by Reviewer3209953 From Connecticut on Jan 28, 2011

I liked it, I didn't love it. It worked well with my relaxed hair and my natural hair. I only put it on my ends and I use it to seal my ends.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »