Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

As the shampoo, it is excellent, my hair is very smooth even when I use mousse! never experienced that before

Awesome

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Oct 22, 2015

I love Giovanni products! Great mask, doesn't leave any residue on my hair. Leaves my hair nice and silky.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

This is a awsome cure for the hair!

Terrible

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Somehow makes my semi-dry hair very dry and impossible to comb. Not what I expected at all!

Mascarilla efectiva

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Apr 04, 2015

Un verdadero tratamiento reparador para el cabello. El único pero que se le puede poner es que lleva una silicona. Por lo demás, perfecto!

Love it!

Posted by 5128945741986214505 on Mar 31, 2015

My hair loves most of Giovanni products! It is inexpensive and so light that I can use it as a leave-in too. It smells good and it has a lot of protein in it. Plus, it's very slippery which is a PLUS for my kinky coily hair! I like to add a little of this to my homemade deep conditioner or to boost my leave-in conditioners. Very good product!

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion should detangle, moisturize, rejuvenate and rebuild hair's raspy, frayed cuticle. Hair should be smooth and silk. Advice is to leave on between 3 and 10 minutes depending on amount of damage. I used most of this treatment but I can't say anyhing positive about it: it didn't do any miracles for my hair, because they're still hard to comb, it didn't add any shine, on the contrary, hair looks pale and dull. I used this product as a conditioner, left from 3 to 10 minutes, but I didn't feel that the treatment soaken in my hair. Texture is very synthetic.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 17, 2015

This is really good to fix damaged hair

BUEN PRODUCTO.

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Jan 29, 2015

Después de lavarme con el champú me echo una buena cantidad en el pelo y lo dejo actuar durante un ratito, y al aclararme el pelo, me lo noto muy nutrido y con cuerpo, y lo que más me gusta es que tiene un olor a cítricos muy agradable.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Jan 01, 2015

overal is good