from italy

Posted by Reviewer1053991 on Nov 07, 2011

i saw what contains this product , all produts of giovanni have the same extracts in them, this one has silicons

not good

Posted by vandait on Jun 12, 2011

giovanni has changed ingredients of this mask - no jojoba oil, no kukui oil, no macadamia oil, just dimethicone. i'm really disapointed.

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1870183 on Mar 17, 2011

To this hair infusion has changed the composition. The new stock does not include jojoba oil, shea butter, aleurites moluccana (kukui nut) seed oil. :( I am very upset. Mask with the previous composition was much better.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2167751 on Dec 01, 2010

Great for winter dry hair. I highly recommend especially for color treated hair. Thanks IHerb for a great price.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on May 12, 2011

Well-applied make hair shiny without weighing it down. Pleasant aroma, and texture tools. I liked him!

Dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3209660 on Dec 27, 2009

This is really good to fix damaged hair. It smooths your hair, give tonnes of moist and your hair is really shiny and nice after use. It containt protein to fix damaged hair. And it does not smell chemical, since it's natural.

Just a good product

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

This is a thick creamy treatment which is supposed to fill your damaged hair with proteins yet moisturizing them, as it contains both protein and oils. It smells a little protein-ish but the smell doesn't stay on the hair. However the Giovanni Nutrafix seems so strengthen the hair way better and Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner moisturizes them more. This protein infusion works well if you are in need of one product for both and your hair is not very severely damaged, just dry and a bit brittle. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

A great deep conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2649492 on Feb 11, 2011

I purchased this product b/c I was having some breakage on my natural 4a/4b hair and when I use this after shampooing it helps my hair feel stronger and healthier...I would recommend this for anyone that's having problems with breakage or shedding. It's also a wonderful detangler it makes your hair super soft!

Works ok, but it is not great.

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this when my hair is really dry, which is pretty often as my hair is thick and curly. I'm a bit disappointed though, as it says Smooth As Silk Xtreme, and I only notice a slight difference. I guess it would be ok if my hair wasn't as thick. I would go for "Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)" instead if your hair really craves moisture - it works way better for me at least. Will not buy again and will not recommend to others either.

Will repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Love this as a deep conditioner. Use it on my ends and stops them from becoming fluffy and frizzy. Instead I get shiny, soft ends instead.