not good

Posted by vandait on Jun 12, 2011

giovanni has changed ingredients of this mask - no jojoba oil, no kukui oil, no macadamia oil, just dimethicone. i'm really disapointed.

Terrible

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Somehow makes my semi-dry hair very dry and impossible to comb. Not what I expected at all!

Waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012

This stuff is extremely thick, which might lead you to believe it works. Well, it doesn't do a thing for me. I also used the shampoo and conditioner and neither of those lived up to expectations, either. I have used the anti-frizz/shining product in this line and I like it. Otherwise, I will use another line for hair care.

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion should detangle, moisturize, rejuvenate and rebuild hair's raspy, frayed cuticle. Hair should be smooth and silk. Advice is to leave on between 3 and 10 minutes depending on amount of damage. I used most of this treatment but I can't say anyhing positive about it: it didn't do any miracles for my hair, because they're still hard to comb, it didn't add any shine, on the contrary, hair looks pale and dull. I used this product as a conditioner, left from 3 to 10 minutes, but I didn't feel that the treatment soaken in my hair. Texture is very synthetic.

anna

Posted by 5208652428066483660 on Jul 19, 2012

the order is not delivered