Best

Posted by Reviewer2881143 on Aug 23, 2012

Excellent product, cheap and great to smell

Love it!

Posted by 4829386590393894543 on Jul 22, 2014

It does moisturize the hair, although it doesn't leave the hair feeling super slippery afterwards. I personally prefer that since gives the hair the nourishment needed while not leaving it greasy.

Great care, bounce and shine!

Posted by 5449957673535907478 on Mar 15, 2015

I really, really like this conditioner, it is better than all the salon ones I have tried for my thin and long hair! Makes hair shiny and healthy, I can feel it being moisturised but not weighed down. I used it with the Smooth as Silk shampoo, and together the name corresponds to how my hair feels now. Great, discrete smell as well. Can absolutely recommend.

Silky smoothe

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 13, 2011

Does what it says, great price, and great for any hair type. Im actually thinking of buying the leave in conditioner.

와이프 선물로 구매한 린스!

Posted by timingzone on Jul 20, 2012

샴푸와 함께 구매한 상품입니다. 실크처럼 살랑살랑한 머리결을 만들어준다는 마법샴푸 ㅋㅋ 샴푸와 거의 비슷한 거품량을 보여주네요 향도 거의 비슷해서 너무 기분좋아지는 린스네요~

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2838663 on Feb 20, 2012

A high hydration

good conditioner

Posted by 4980918417876558745 on Oct 19, 2013

This conditioner is very good and really smoothes hair. I use it as a hair mask and put a heat cap on my head, I also use it when I "co-wash" my hair. Love it!

Pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer2856576 on Jan 11, 2011

Smells nice and conditions well.

Smoot and silky hair

Posted by 5307411519783936141 on Sep 25, 2014

Makes my semi-long colored hair shmoot and silky, one bottle conditioner will continue for two bottles shampoo.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2862489 on Oct 14, 2009

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.