Giovanni always a good go to

Posted by 5549845567666416437 on Apr 03, 2016

This helps me style and highlight the texture on my recently layered hair. Giovanni is a good cruelty free line. I've yet to try something that I haven't liked.

best for me

Posted by frschlr on Oct 27, 2015

I've used it for a couple of years and will continue using. I have thick short hair and and most products aren't enough to hold my hair to out of bed look, but this will do the job.

good

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

ok

Mon homme est très content

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Jan 09, 2015

Mon homme est très content! :) Il en faut peu à l'usage

Not the best hold.

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

This works for lighter shaping of the hair. I bought it for my boyfriend, but his hair keeps falling down, and he did not like it. Smells very good though!

Awesome!!

Posted by 5562695122676645106 on Mar 27, 2014

So glad I found this product online. It was no longer available in Canada, and it is the BEST to hold my short hair in place, especially in the humidity. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

does what I expected

Posted by 4986288750596376472 on Nov 21, 2013

I used to use Organix Coconut Styling Creme that had stiffer hold that this but was not greasy AT ALL. I have short hair so usually wash every other day and that's why I liked the Organix product, but of course they quit making it and I can't get it anymore. This stuff is pretty good, not really greasy but not great hold either. Better than a lot of products I have tried while looking for a replacement for the Organix product. I think I will keep looking though.

Good product for tween boys hair

Posted by Reviewer2855699 on Jan 31, 2013

I have a "tweenager" so he want s all the products his mates have but I don't want him smothered in nasty chemicals. He loves this product for his brushed to the side fringe look. It doesn't last through a lot of sweating like a rugby game but a quick dip in the pool it's fine. Has a kind of waxy gel texture.

For my son

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Aug 20, 2011

Its Ok. But Renati its better.

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer1258608 on Aug 12, 2011

Too strong and will not order again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »