Ok for Co-wash, but not nourishing enough

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I have 2C/3A hair and I simply found this product not moisturizing enough. However, I did like the tingly, minty feeling it left on my scalp :D - Overall, I would say it is not too bad if you are looking for a super-light conditioner, probably best to use for a co-wash if you are a curly girl like me :)

Good product

Posted by 5102828359621888440 on Sep 21, 2013

I don't know if this product mkes any changes with my hair as I treat my hir with many other products as well, but it definately doesn't make it worse. Smells good.

Makes my hair shine, and seems to tone out the red out of my blonde hair!

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013

not particularly soft but I like the smell and look of my hair after using.

Pretty decent

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

Not the best conditioner but can I just say iherb shipping is awesome they accidentally forgot one of my items and once I notified them the shipped it super fast for free!!!! You cannot beat that, I love this site!

muy contenta con el producto

Posted by 5085454023648613019 on Apr 21, 2014

El champu, junto al acondicionador, me han sorprendido gratamente, dejan el pelo limpio y sedoso, tengo la sensación de llevar el pelo muy cuidado. Además la sensación de frescor es muy agradable para irritaciones ocasionales...

Bon produit

Posted by 5414225314340831426 on May 22, 2014

sent bon s'applique bien :)

Great light conditioner divine smell!

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

The only reason I give this product not 5 but 4 stars is because we use it up so quickly. It's a great light conditioner that smells divine. Because of those properties the whole family loves this stuff, but we ran out of it pretty fast. It also has light cleaning properties, so it's great to use on my lengths for co-washing. I didn't like it on my scalp though. Our family has a mixture of hairtypes (fine to course) and porosity (med to low) and we all love this stuff!

Giovanni, Tea Tree triple treat conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1588194 on Apr 11, 2008

I have not used this product enought yet but if it is as good as other Giovanni tea tree products, I'm sure I will love it.

Helpful, nicely scented

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on May 23, 2008

Tea tree oil is a great ingredient in all skin and hair care - this shampoo helps clean the scalp very well and helps with dry and/or flakey conditions.

Tingly feeling.

Posted by Reviewer1046436 on Oct 07, 2009

I like this product a lot. It tingles and feels great on my scalp. It has a nice scent, not too overbearing. It lathers really nicely too. I just wish there was more of it though. Even so, I will buy this again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »