Great light conditioner divine smell!

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

The only reason I give this product not 5 but 4 stars is because we use it up so quickly. It's a great light conditioner that smells divine. Because of those properties the whole family loves this stuff, but we ran out of it pretty fast. It also has light cleaning properties, so it's great to use on my lengths for co-washing. I didn't like it on my scalp though. Our family has a mixture of hairtypes (fine to course) and porosity (med to low) and we all love this stuff!

Bon produit

Posted by 5414225314340831426 on May 22, 2014

sent bon s'applique bien :)

muy contenta con el producto

Posted by 5085454023648613019 on Apr 21, 2014

El champu, junto al acondicionador, me han sorprendido gratamente, dejan el pelo limpio y sedoso, tengo la sensación de llevar el pelo muy cuidado. Además la sensación de frescor es muy agradable para irritaciones ocasionales...

Pretty decent

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

Not the best conditioner but can I just say iherb shipping is awesome they accidentally forgot one of my items and once I notified them the shipped it super fast for free!!!! You cannot beat that, I love this site!

Not bad / Неплохо

Posted by AmberCat on Nov 08, 2013

Неплохой кондиционер для жирных волос. Не слишком питательный, но и не утяжеляет волосы. Имеет яркий, ментоловый запах, который, к сожалению, не задерживается на волосах. This is fair conditioner for oily hair. Not very supply, but, otherwise, it don't make hair heavier. It have bright menthol flavor which, unfortunately, dissipates very fast.

Makes my hair shine, and seems to tone out the red out of my blonde hair!

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013

not particularly soft but I like the smell and look of my hair after using.

Good product

Posted by 5102828359621888440 on Sep 21, 2013

I don't know if this product mkes any changes with my hair as I treat my hir with many other products as well, but it definately doesn't make it worse. Smells good.

Ok for Co-wash, but not nourishing enough

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I have 2C/3A hair and I simply found this product not moisturizing enough. However, I did like the tingly, minty feeling it left on my scalp :D - Overall, I would say it is not too bad if you are looking for a super-light conditioner, probably best to use for a co-wash if you are a curly girl like me :)

quality

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Aug 15, 2013

Buen producto, sin embargo no recomendable para cabellos con escamación capilar.

It is very easy.

Posted by 4644211973692003152 on Aug 11, 2012

It is very easy. I think that in a duo with the same shampoo is not strong enough. For my oily roots and dry at the tips of the hair, it will not be saved. Do not weigh down your hair, for it is a plus, easy to comb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »