Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1828075 on Jul 08, 2011

I have very sensitive scalp and dandruff sometimes (if shampoo doesn't suit me). I hoped that Jiovanni will be good for my scalp. But unfortunately it worsed the problem. My scalp itched all the time. This shampoo is not for me.

not very good

Posted by Reviewer1440933 on Jun 03, 2008

I really don't like, probably not for my type of hair.And it stings on the scalp. Personally I prefer Avalon's products.

I don't like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Sep 28, 2012

I have oily scalp. Using this shampoo I got sores on my head's skin! My head was itching. Will not buy again.

Caused problems with scalp - had to give it up

Posted by dolcebrezza on Dec 06, 2013

I really really really wanted to love this shampoo after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunatelly it made my scalp super itchy resulting in sores and dandruff. Also, too much menthol.

Dissapointed

Posted by 5375687886603089821 on Dec 29, 2013

After reading all the positive reviews I bought this, hoping it would help my dry and itchy scalp. But it made it itch even more, and it stung and made my scalp sore. I addition the smell was way too strong and even though I used the Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner afterwards, my hair still became very dry and tangled and difficult to style

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »