July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Perfect for dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2627202 on Jan 05, 2010

Smells lovely of peppermint, gives a cooling feeling. Really helps with dandruff problems.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by WonderandMystery on Sep 24, 2009

This seems like a great product, my hair is doing well but it's only been a short while.. Definitely an invigorating fragrance : )

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

I have an oily, sensitive and dandruff prone scalp with very long, thick, wavy, dry hair. This shampoo does a good job of cleansing the scalp of excess oil without stripping, and leaves it feeling very fresh, compared to all the drugstore shampoos I've tried which left my hair oily in less than 2 days (I wash my hair twice a week) with waxy/oily buildup! This shampoo, however, feels great when washing, all cool and tingly! Smells like peppermint, and lathers decently. I do find it can be drying, especially for normal-dry hair, but it works for me. I recommend it and would buy again.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

I have fine and oily hair and I have found that this is the first natural shampoo that I have ever tried that actually doesn't make my hair greasy in half a day. I can wash my hair happily every other day. For years I have been using a fantastic Australian shampoo for oily hair that worked really well - but it is full of SLS's and other nasties. I've tried many natural shampoos over the years looking for something to replace my chemical laden one, and now I've found it! Personally I'm not a huge fan of the minty smell, but that's because I hate any smell of mint. My kids love it too. So a big THUMBS UP! (four stars not five for the minty smell)

Its shampoo

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

Good stuff a little harsh on my skin, has a nice smell and foams well