Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1828075 on Jul 08, 2011

I have very sensitive scalp and dandruff sometimes (if shampoo doesn't suit me). I hoped that Jiovanni will be good for my scalp. But unfortunately it worsed the problem. My scalp itched all the time. This shampoo is not for me.

not very good

Posted by Reviewer1440933 on Jun 03, 2008

I really don't like, probably not for my type of hair.And it stings on the scalp. Personally I prefer Avalon's products.

I don't like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Sep 28, 2012

I have oily scalp. Using this shampoo I got sores on my head's skin! My head was itching. Will not buy again.

Caused problems with scalp - had to give it up

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

I really really really wanted to love this shampoo after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunatelly it made my scalp super itchy resulting in sores and dandruff. Also, too much menthol.

Dissapointed

Posted by 5375687886603089821 on Dec 29, 2013

After reading all the positive reviews I bought this, hoping it would help my dry and itchy scalp. But it made it itch even more, and it stung and made my scalp sore. I addition the smell was way too strong and even though I used the Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner afterwards, my hair still became very dry and tangled and difficult to style

drying

Posted by 5199760228416514347 on Mar 08, 2015

I absolutely love the tea tree conditioner, but the shampoo is very very drying.

Tea Tree shampoo

Posted by 5633336880610537109 on Jul 20, 2016

Smell really nice but not for my sensitive scalp, makes me itchy and lots of dandruff

This shampoo does not dry hair

Posted by 5728349447175755035 on Aug 01, 2016

Shampoo dried my hair to straw condition, use the mask after the same company, and hair oil, but it did not help. My hair was terribly dry after this shampoo. Awful unhappy it was a waste of money.

저는 별로...