Nothing good about it

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Mar 28, 2016

Doesn't clean well, irritates the scalp, small uncomfortable bottle

Gave me itchy scalp

Posted by 5564889794410456656 on Oct 30, 2015

I used this for about a month to give it a fair try. If I skipped a day of washing my hair, my scalp started itching very badly. Also my hair felt dry.

Does not work for oily hair

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Oct 24, 2014

I have long, fine, slightly wavy hair, with oily roots and dry ends. This shampoo, together with the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat conditioner, are the first "natural" products I have ever tryed for my hair. At first, they made my hair VERY rough, tangled and dull, and it looked and felt greasy only after a few hours after washing it. I considered this as the adaptation period for my hair to "detox" so I decided to keep on using these products and see what happened next. After a couple of weeks, my hair started to look ok again, softer and shinier (nothing spectacular, though), BUT, it continued getting greasy very quickly. Besides, I noticed a residue covering my scalp that would get underneath my fingernails if I scratched my head. This had never happened to me before. Now, after 2 months using the Giovanni shapoo and conditioner, the situation is the same. My hair looks fine enough but it gets greasy VERY quickly and there's still the weird residue on my scalp. These are not the right products for me.

Too dry.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

A friend requested I buy this for him and he find this too dry and not "minty" enough. He has oily scalp and hair and lives in tropical climate. This is not suitable for him.

No change

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

I was hoping this would clear up my scalp but it only dried it out and made things worse. So disappointed I love Giovanni products :-(

giovanni miss

Posted by 5261341543333194087 on Jul 07, 2013

Worst shampoo. Doesnt clean hair well nor lathers. Have to use a lot of it to feel clean

Meh.

Posted by underfundig on Jul 05, 2013

It lathers nicely, smells good and feels good when using it. But I'm yet to find a natural shampoo that actually makes my hair look good. This just makes it look dull. And it doesn't do much for my scalp either. It's a bit less itchy, but it's flaky just the same. Won't buy again.

OK.

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

I love the smell of the shampoo but it left my hair extremely dry. I'm African American and naturally my hair requires more oil to have moisture but this shampoo left my scalp SO Dry. However, I do love the Giovanni leave-in conditioner and will continue to order that product.

so so.

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jun 24, 2012

Still load with chemical. A soap bar is much better compared to any kind of shampoo.

No comments