Para pelo graso

Posted by 5389075184252604209 on Mar 16, 2016

Tengo las raíces del pelo bastante grasas y este champú me viene muy bien. Huele a mentol muchísimo, a veces hasta pica en los ojos pero me gusta mucho porque deja el pelo limpio y muy suelto. Dura un poco más sin tener que volver a lavarlo. Lo seguiré comprando.

Love the smell but dries out scalp

Posted by Reviewer3078082 on Mar 15, 2016

I love the smell. It's fresh, minty and citrical. Leaves hair soft, shiny and with volume but after a time the scalp it's itchy. Me encanta el olor. Es freco y un poco cítrico. Deja el pelo suave, brillante y con un poco de volumen pero tras un tiempo, deja el cuero cabelludo seco y descamado.

Love the smell and feel, but to drying for daily/weekly use

Posted by vegangela on Feb 05, 2016

I love the fresh scent and tingle this provides, but it's way too drying for everyday use. However I do like using it every couple months as a way to really deep-clean my hair.

Nice & fresh shampoo

Posted by catarinarodrigues on Jan 19, 2016

I really like this shampoo, although it doesn't clean as well as expected. I looove the mint smell. it's really refreshing, but need to use a big amount (and twice) to get my hair and scalp sweak clean!

Very refreshing

Posted by 4731148258429127412 on Aug 27, 2015

I looooooove how my scalp feels when I'm washing my head with it!!! I've felt less itching and dryness

So far so good...

Posted by 5089386753113353888 on Jun 22, 2015

I started to wash my hair with this sulfat, parabens, etc. Free shampoo and at first I noticed my hair was more tangled than before and dryer but as I had read that our hair is trying to find his balance at first, I kept on going with it. I use a hair treatment after (or a conditioner) and I am very satisfied with product as I can wash my hair once a week if I want to! (I usually wash it twice/week but I noticed I can go up to a week without having it greasy!). So far so good!

Perfect delivery

Posted by 5312320931620686518 on May 15, 2015

I m happy i received the product before the date and i was afraid not received because i readed a lot of negative review but now im so happy so i recommend to do it!

Good

Posted by 5303069647081047854 on Mar 13, 2015

Not amazing, just nice shampoo

Squeaky clean

Posted by 5235659038723932400 on Mar 12, 2015

This shampoo leaves your hair beautifully clean. The tea tree smell is a little overpowering.

Bueno

Posted by 4763166996042266214 on Jan 05, 2015

Tiene un aroma tipo eucalipto. Me encanta. No hace mucha espuma, pero me deja el pelo perfecto.