super

Posted by Reviewer2453466 on Jan 16, 2013

excellent shampoo, it's really a treasure for my hair

I have thin, oily hair ...

Posted by 5052366787132261209 on Feb 02, 2013

and this shampoo works so much better than off the shelf shampoos! Smells great, feels great and keeps my hair cleaner for much longer than other shampoos. Try this stuff ... you won't be disappointed!

favorite

Posted by beb534 on Feb 26, 2013

this has been hands down my favorite shampoo for 10 years. adds volume to my hair and clarifies my scalp wonderfully.

Cool effect!

Posted by Eco-cosmetics on May 02, 2013

Good, but seems it little dry out my hair because of tea tree. I like menthol cool feeling, but it is not so strong!

My new favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013

I've been a Giovanni shampoo/conditioner/bodywash fan now for a few years and just started using the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and LOVE it! I feel more fresh and clean than any other shampoo/conditioner. Smells good, feels great, can't beat the price. I love it also because of the natural ingredients and knowing I"m not pouring toxins and SLS into my hair and skin.

Smell great

Posted by RIABROI on Jun 12, 2013

Is smell very nice,very good for summer, after wash can feel it more dry than Avalon Tea Tree Mint Therapy, but feel more clear. :)

I like it. Clean!!

Posted by Reviewer1772397 on Jun 16, 2013

Good

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jun 22, 2013

I'm superhappy with this shampoo!! Will order again for sure.

Really invigorating!

Posted by 5252663591706176559 on Jul 08, 2013

I've been using this product for awhile as a clarifying shampoo and i love it cos it's cooling and really makes your scalp feels so clean!

Great shampoo for limp, fine hair & itchy scalp!!

Posted by Reviewer2288111 on Apr 07, 2013

This is the first time i purchase a Giovanni shampoo and i have to say it was really worth it! I have oily limp hair and this shampoo is great to treat that. my mom uses this to treat her scalp dandruff problem and she reports that is really working. my hair feels so soft and rich after first time shampooing with this product.. Totally recommended.