Excelente para limpieza profunda

Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016

Si es que tienen el cuero cabelludo muy delicado o seco, este no es un champo que puedan utilizar de manera regular, pero para limpieza profunda es excelente, retira todo exceso de producto que puedas tener y deja una sensación muy fresca, con un olor a menta bastante marcado.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1269996 on Feb 18, 2016

My son refuse to use other shampoos. He says it feels much better than other brands. That the bottle looks "masculine" is an added benefit for a 12 year old. Removes nasty chemical smell from pool water totally in one rinse, and leaves his hair soft even without conditioner. Does not irritate eyes or sensitive scalp.

It's alright.

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

I have thick, curly hair that needs intense moisture and a lot of TLC. I love that this shampoo is vegan and cruelty free, and I still use up the bottle in my shower but it isn't something I would purchase again. It doesn't lather/spread throughout the hair as much as it needs to for my thick hair type, and so I end up using a lot of product. The smell is nice, it does an OK job of cleaning hair.

Love the smell and feel, but to drying for daily/weekly use

Posted by vegangela on Feb 05, 2016

I love the fresh scent and tingle this provides, but it's way too drying for everyday use. However I do like using it every couple months as a way to really deep-clean my hair.

Nice & fresh shampoo

Posted by catarinarodrigues on Jan 19, 2016

I really like this shampoo, although it doesn't clean as well as expected. I looove the mint smell. it's really refreshing, but need to use a big amount (and twice) to get my hair and scalp sweak clean!

BEST SHAMPOO EVER!

Posted by carolyntay on Jan 14, 2016

I have really oily and clogged pores and sometimes it makes my scalp itch. I also live in a hot and humid country. I tried using multiple brands to clarify and solve my itch problem but non works. Until I found Giovanni, I'm so impressed! Even brands like Loreal Professional, Eugene Perma can't work, Giovanni deep cleanse my scalp and has a cooling effect. I will definitely stock up on em!

Para pelos grasos

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

esta es una maravilla para quienes sufren de picor en el cuero cabelludo, deja una sensacion refrescante (a pesar de yo tener el pelo seco y cuero cabelludo seco) no me reseco para nada el pelo ni el cuero cabelludo lo que me hace pensar que este shampoo es excelente para cualquier cabeza!! me encanto

Gave me itchy scalp

Posted by 5564889794410456656 on Oct 30, 2015

I used this for about a month to give it a fair try. If I skipped a day of washing my hair, my scalp started itching very badly. Also my hair felt dry.

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by 4995871595140183368 on Oct 19, 2015

My husband love this tea tree shampoo. It gives you a menthol fresh to the scalp. I suggest use it in summer, it is too dry for winter

Silky soft hair with minimum product

Posted by hnatalie on Oct 17, 2015

This product leaves my hair silky soft and my scalp refreshed. It's great that a little conditioner does the trick as it saves product in the long run.