Refreshing

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

This shampoo is great for removing oil build-up. I only wash my hair once a week & this shampoo makes my scalp feel fresh and tingly in a good way.

Deja una sensación de limpieza y frescor muy agradable

Posted by 5306003593669368843 on Sep 15, 2015

Tengo el cuero cabelludo con cierta tendencia a engrasarse rápido (aunque no es graso graso) y un leve problema de caspa. Este champú ha conseguido mejorar el estado de mi cuero cabelludo sin resecarlo ni irritarlo, y tampoco reseca el pelo. La sensación de pelo limpio y fresco es muy agradable. Sin duda, volveré a comprarlo porque me ha gustado mucho.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Sep 08, 2015

My scalp is not itchy anymore after using this! I love it along with the conditioner!

Very refreshing

Posted by 4731148258429127412 on Aug 27, 2015

I looooooove how my scalp feels when I'm washing my head with it!!! I've felt less itching and dryness

nice

Posted by 4760736276989417799 on Aug 25, 2015

nice

It's really great

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Jul 24, 2015

I ordered this and the one with moroccan argan and stem cell ( not good at all ). And i'm sad because I didn't buy 2 of Giovanni because it's great I would chose this anytime. It smells great and it leaves my hair really shiny, like I ve used conditioner. It cured my itch and dry scalp and i've been using it only for one month. THANKS GIOVANNI AND IHERB

So far so good...

Posted by 5089386753113353888 on Jun 22, 2015

I started to wash my hair with this sulfat, parabens, etc. Free shampoo and at first I noticed my hair was more tangled than before and dryer but as I had read that our hair is trying to find his balance at first, I kept on going with it. I use a hair treatment after (or a conditioner) and I am very satisfied with product as I can wash my hair once a week if I want to! (I usually wash it twice/week but I noticed I can go up to a week without having it greasy!). So far so good!

Ok shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

This shampoo cleanse well, but it burns a bit in my sensitive scalp. Will not buy again, but I guess it's good to people who's not troubled with sensitive skin.

Great for oily scalp

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 03, 2015

My dad is very oily scalp and this is his fav shampoo. Stops the itching scalp problem. Also very inexpensive.

El mejor champú que he probado hasta la fecha

Posted by 5716650596988325856 on May 27, 2015

El mejor champú que he probado hasta la fecha. Me deja el pelo suave, limpio y suelto a pesar de no contener siliconas ni sulfatos.