Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3127763 on Jan 11, 2011

This is one of the best oil control shampoo i ever use. Best of all it contains natural ingredients. Although hair end could be dry, but that not a big problem because you could just apply conditioner on the end of the hair. It control and clean the scalp that is buildup with oil and make your scalp feel so clean. Definitely getting it again.

The best and most effective brand

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Apr 13, 2009

Have been shooping for a lot of kinds of natural shampoos but this one so far has been the best in taking care of hair and scalp.

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I like Giovanni products anyway, but this shampoo feels like a fresh breeze. It has a fresh, cooling effect when using it and leaves hair soft and shiny.

Mrs. Laura Shea

Posted by Reviewer2442157 on Nov 02, 2008

Excellent, organic shampoo with no sulfites to harm hair-color--and has a lovely fresh scent.

The best i have tried so far.

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Dec 10, 2014

Leaves my hair pretty clean and fresh. I would also recommend it for those struggling with dandruff.

Always go back to this

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 29, 2014

I am using Alba Botanica's coconut shampoo and conditioner, which is my absolute fav, but this Triple Treat from Giovanni is something that everyone should have. I use it 1-2 a week to give my scalp a deep clean. Not that Alba's shampoo is making it oily, I just find that this shampoo is very clarifying without stripping natural oils. My husband uses it on a daily basis though!! He loves it, and he's hardly the type to say stuff like that for cosmetics :)

It's really great

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Jul 24, 2015

I ordered this and the one with moroccan argan and stem cell ( not good at all ). And i'm sad because I didn't buy 2 of Giovanni because it's great I would chose this anytime. It smells great and it leaves my hair really shiny, like I ve used conditioner. It cured my itch and dry scalp and i've been using it only for one month. THANKS GIOVANNI AND IHERB

Refreshing

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

This shampoo is great for removing oil build-up. I only wash my hair once a week & this shampoo makes my scalp feel fresh and tingly in a good way.

Awesome product.

Posted by vegan5 on Apr 02, 2016

I have tried many different vegan shampoos and conditioners and always end up going back to Giovanni Tea Tree because it works so well for my hair.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by FeelingWonderful on Sep 24, 2009

This seems like a great product, my hair is doing well but it's only been a short while.. Definitely an invigorating fragrance : )