Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

I have an oily, sensitive and dandruff prone scalp with very long, thick, wavy, dry hair. This shampoo does a good job of cleansing the scalp of excess oil without stripping, and leaves it feeling very fresh, compared to all the drugstore shampoos I've tried which left my hair oily in less than 2 days (I wash my hair twice a week) with waxy/oily buildup! This shampoo, however, feels great when washing, all cool and tingly! Smells like peppermint, and lathers decently. I do find it can be drying, especially for normal-dry hair, but it works for me. I recommend it and would buy again.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

I have fine and oily hair and I have found that this is the first natural shampoo that I have ever tried that actually doesn't make my hair greasy in half a day. I can wash my hair happily every other day. For years I have been using a fantastic Australian shampoo for oily hair that worked really well - but it is full of SLS's and other nasties. I've tried many natural shampoos over the years looking for something to replace my chemical laden one, and now I've found it! Personally I'm not a huge fan of the minty smell, but that's because I hate any smell of mint. My kids love it too. So a big THUMBS UP! (four stars not five for the minty smell)

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

hea lõhn, puhtad juuksed. kõõma ja sügeluse vastu ei aita kahjuks.

Its shampoo

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

Good stuff a little harsh on my skin, has a nice smell and foams well

Meh.

Posted by underfundig on Jul 05, 2013

It lathers nicely, smells good and feels good when using it. But I'm yet to find a natural shampoo that actually makes my hair look good. This just makes it look dull. And it doesn't do much for my scalp either. It's a bit less itchy, but it's flaky just the same. Won't buy again.

giovanni miss

Posted by 5261341543333194087 on Jul 07, 2013

Worst shampoo. Doesnt clean hair well nor lathers. Have to use a lot of it to feel clean

OK.

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

I love the smell of the shampoo but it left my hair extremely dry. I'm African American and naturally my hair requires more oil to have moisture but this shampoo left my scalp SO Dry. However, I do love the Giovanni leave-in conditioner and will continue to order that product.

It's not for me

Posted by Reviewer2728084 on Jan 26, 2012

This transparent shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp perfectly, but if you want at least some volume for your hair, it is not for you + TOO MUCH menthol. I won't buy it again.

so so.

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jun 24, 2012

Still load with chemical. A soap bar is much better compared to any kind of shampoo.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Nov 02, 2009

Like most Giovanni shampoos that I have used, this one makes hair very flat and limp and causes more hair loss for me. The positive thing about it is that it doesn't make my scalp too oily or smell stinky.