Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1184822 From Arizona on May 14, 2009

I like Giovanni products anyway, but this shampoo feels like a fresh breeze. It has a fresh, cooling effect when using it and leaves hair soft and shiny.

Mrs. Laura Shea

Posted by Reviewer2442157 From Michigan on Nov 02, 2008

Excellent, organic shampoo with no sulfites to harm hair-color--and has a lovely fresh scent.

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by LoveBug67 From Australia on Feb 06, 2012

Love all the Giovanni this one and the conditioner are great for dandruff my daughter loves it. Thanks Iherb great products and prices.

Clean and Refreshing!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use From Arizona on Jul 21, 2012

I really like this shampoo. It's a great clarifying shampoo that can be used everyday. It is so stimulating, it wakes me up. I like that it's sulfate-free and doesn't make my scalp itch.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by Nessie From Australia on Jun 26, 2012

I have fine and oily hair and I have found that this is the first natural shampoo that I have ever tried that actually doesn't make my hair greasy in half a day. I can wash my hair happily every other day. For years I have been using a fantastic Australian shampoo for oily hair that worked really well - but it is full of SLS's and other nasties. I've tried many natural shampoos over the years looking for something to replace my chemical laden one, and now I've found it! Personally I'm not a huge fan of the minty smell, but that's because I hate any smell of mint. My kids love it too. So a big THUMBS UP! (four stars not five for the minty smell)