Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3127763 on Jan 11, 2011

This is one of the best oil control shampoo i ever use. Best of all it contains natural ingredients. Although hair end could be dry, but that not a big problem because you could just apply conditioner on the end of the hair. It control and clean the scalp that is buildup with oil and make your scalp feel so clean. Definitely getting it again.

Its shampoo

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

Good stuff a little harsh on my skin, has a nice smell and foams well

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

hea lõhn, puhtad juuksed. kõõma ja sügeluse vastu ei aita kahjuks.

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

I have an oily, sensitive and dandruff prone scalp with very long, thick, wavy, dry hair. This shampoo does a good job of cleansing the scalp of excess oil without stripping, and leaves it feeling very fresh, compared to all the drugstore shampoos I've tried which left my hair oily in less than 2 days (I wash my hair twice a week) with waxy/oily buildup! This shampoo, however, feels great when washing, all cool and tingly! Smells like peppermint, and lathers decently. I do find it can be drying, especially for normal-dry hair, but it works for me. I recommend it and would buy again.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

I have fine and oily hair and I have found that this is the first natural shampoo that I have ever tried that actually doesn't make my hair greasy in half a day. I can wash my hair happily every other day. For years I have been using a fantastic Australian shampoo for oily hair that worked really well - but it is full of SLS's and other nasties. I've tried many natural shampoos over the years looking for something to replace my chemical laden one, and now I've found it! Personally I'm not a huge fan of the minty smell, but that's because I hate any smell of mint. My kids love it too. So a big THUMBS UP! (four stars not five for the minty smell)

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by FeelingWonderful on Sep 24, 2009

This seems like a great product, my hair is doing well but it's only been a short while.. Definitely an invigorating fragrance : )

so so.

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jun 24, 2012

Still load with chemical. A soap bar is much better compared to any kind of shampoo.

Too tingly for me

Posted by Reviewer1266073 on Mar 22, 2009

The tingly effect from the mint in this shampoo is too strong for my tastes. Otherwise, it cleans well but nothing especially different from my other shampoos.

Not suitable for me.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 10, 2010

I bought this based on the good reviews. Sadly, it doesn't work for me and seem to make my dandruff worse. Stopped using it and went back to my regular anti-dandruff shampoo. Only thing I like is the smell and the fresh feeling immediately after using it. I might use it later on in and alternate it between this and my regular shampoo cos' I still have more than half a bottle left and dont want to waste.

giovanni miss

Posted by 5261341543333194087 on Jul 07, 2013

Worst shampoo. Doesnt clean hair well nor lathers. Have to use a lot of it to feel clean