OK.

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

I love the smell of the shampoo but it left my hair extremely dry. I'm African American and naturally my hair requires more oil to have moisture but this shampoo left my scalp SO Dry. However, I do love the Giovanni leave-in conditioner and will continue to order that product.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Nov 02, 2009

Like most Giovanni shampoos that I have used, this one makes hair very flat and limp and causes more hair loss for me. The positive thing about it is that it doesn't make my scalp too oily or smell stinky.

Not suitable for me.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 10, 2010

I bought this based on the good reviews. Sadly, it doesn't work for me and seem to make my dandruff worse. Stopped using it and went back to my regular anti-dandruff shampoo. Only thing I like is the smell and the fresh feeling immediately after using it. I might use it later on in and alternate it between this and my regular shampoo cos' I still have more than half a bottle left and dont want to waste.

Too tingly for me

Posted by Reviewer1266073 on Mar 22, 2009

The tingly effect from the mint in this shampoo is too strong for my tastes. Otherwise, it cleans well but nothing especially different from my other shampoos.

Caused problems with scalp - had to give it up

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

I really really really wanted to love this shampoo after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunatelly it made my scalp super itchy resulting in sores and dandruff. Also, too much menthol.

I don't like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Sep 28, 2012

I have oily scalp. Using this shampoo I got sores on my head's skin! My head was itching. Will not buy again.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2737822 on Oct 04, 2008

This product is great. My girls just love it.

Super!!!

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Классный шампунь. Волосы супер-свежие гладкие, мягкие. Эффект от мытья длится дольше. Это мой любимый шампунь с Iherb. Cool shampoo. Super-fresh smooth and soft hair . The effect of washing lasts longer. This is my favorite shampoo from Iherb.

Great product!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

It has a fresh, cooling effect when using it and leaves hair soft and shiny. Smells like peppermint, and lathers decently. I recommend it and would buy again.

Giovanni Shampoo