Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Too tingly for me

Posted by Reviewer1266073 on Mar 22, 2009

The tingly effect from the mint in this shampoo is too strong for my tastes. Otherwise, it cleans well but nothing especially different from my other shampoos.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Nov 02, 2009

Like most Giovanni shampoos that I have used, this one makes hair very flat and limp and causes more hair loss for me. The positive thing about it is that it doesn't make my scalp too oily or smell stinky.

Not suitable for me.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 10, 2010

I bought this based on the good reviews. Sadly, it doesn't work for me and seem to make my dandruff worse. Stopped using it and went back to my regular anti-dandruff shampoo. Only thing I like is the smell and the fresh feeling immediately after using it. I might use it later on in and alternate it between this and my regular shampoo cos' I still have more than half a bottle left and dont want to waste.

It's not for me

Posted by Reviewer2728084 on Jan 26, 2012

This transparent shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp perfectly, but if you want at least some volume for your hair, it is not for you + TOO MUCH menthol. I won't buy it again.

so so.

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jun 24, 2012

Still load with chemical. A soap bar is much better compared to any kind of shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »