This does not work at all!

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Jul 14, 2011

This does not work at all! It leaves hair greasy but dry so it does nothing for the dryness just makes you wash your hair sooner. If you need something for really dry hair try Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion

NOTHING JUST DRY HAIR!

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 21, 2015

product just like "glue" that is impossible to comb.Sticky hair ever! never again!

No me gusta.

Posted by 5592300426463457146 on Aug 21, 2013

La verdad es que me he llevado un poco de decepción con este producto ya que no noto que me haga nada. No veo mi pelo más suave ni menos seco.

I had high hopes . . .

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on May 27, 2008

. . . but they were dashed. The actual spray mechanism does not ensure an even application, and the treatment itself made my hair feel "crunchy," even after styling with a blow dryer and flat iron. I wouldn't purchase it again.

Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Sep 12, 2008

Disappointed. I read about this product from a trusted source. Used it twice and never saw or felt any change to my hair.

doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1601797 on May 18, 2011

I have coloured hair, and used this after Giovannu Silk conditioner which normally works quite ok for me, but this leave-in made my hair more dry than they would be without it.

Lousy.... threw it away

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Apr 20, 2015

It does nothing for the hair, except making it greasy and smelly. The ingredients will not actually repair cuticles.

didn't meet expectation

Posted by 5077857037304251547 on Mar 21, 2016

makes hair brittle dry and breaks hair. harder to brush hair after application dries off

No merece la pena

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Nov 25, 2013

No me convence, no noto nada especial en el pelo.

came with container open

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jan 03, 2014

Because of poor packing, the cap was opened and content leaked. The formula changed from before, so doesn't really do anything to hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »