This does not work at all!

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Jul 14, 2011

This does not work at all! It leaves hair greasy but dry so it does nothing for the dryness just makes you wash your hair sooner. If you need something for really dry hair try Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion

NOTHING JUST DRY HAIR!

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 21, 2015

product just like "glue" that is impossible to comb.Sticky hair ever! never again!

I had high hopes . . .

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on May 27, 2008

. . . but they were dashed. The actual spray mechanism does not ensure an even application, and the treatment itself made my hair feel "crunchy," even after styling with a blow dryer and flat iron. I wouldn't purchase it again.

No me gusta.

Posted by 5592300426463457146 on Aug 21, 2013

La verdad es que me he llevado un poco de decepción con este producto ya que no noto que me haga nada. No veo mi pelo más suave ni menos seco.

No merece la pena

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Nov 25, 2013

No me convence, no noto nada especial en el pelo.

came with container open

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jan 03, 2014

Because of poor packing, the cap was opened and content leaked. The formula changed from before, so doesn't really do anything to hair.

Decepción

Posted by DelikatEssences on Apr 21, 2014

Siempre he huido de productos de acabado para el cabello, nunca me he aplicado lacas, ni espumas ni gominas. Me gusta mi pelo natural y sentirlo limpio con libertad para tocarlo a mi antojo, pero compré este producto por considerar que era un tratamiento para el cabello, que lo hidrataba y nutría, pero la sensación que me da es que apaga el brillo natural de mi pelo que es una de sus virtudes. Lo usaré en la piscina y en la playa para hidratarlo y que no se reseque con el cloro y la sal después de los baños, pero no lo volveré a comprar.

Didn’t work for me…

Posted by 5609463385112273885 on May 07, 2014

Didn’t work for me… I also didn’t like the texture

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1026623 on Jul 21, 2012

I wouldn't say it is helpful for my dry hair. I still need to use conditioner....

no-go

Posted by Reviewer2410659 on Sep 02, 2012

I was disappointed. Cannot see any result, except my hair feel like even more dry if touch it. Have no idea for which hair type it could work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »