2nd time buying

Posted by 5560478390056260983 on Feb 08, 2015

I feel that it works for my hair really well. Feels smoother after use.

Best Leave-In treatment I've tried!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Jan 11, 2015

I use this after every shower and it leaves my hair so soft! Best in combination with "Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Shanpoo" and "Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Conditioner".

its nice

Posted by 5724666111246195486 on Dec 17, 2014

i dont know why i keep forgetting about this product but its actaully a nice one, it feels like water when you spray it on you hair, not sticky or creamy or anything, and it smells very nice, and it actutally did make my hair softer after spraying it

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 11, 2014

Feels a little drying maybe it just my hair

NICE ONE

Posted by Reviewer1556279 on Jul 29, 2014

First of all, I LOVE iHerb.com. Shipping is fast, well packaged and the prices are very reasonable. I had never tried this leave-in hair treatment before and I just LOVE it! It leaves my hair nice bouncy and definitely feels less dry.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

This product is good. I spray this in after I towel dry my hair. I kinda helps to detangle my hair and make it look more shiny and smooth.

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

Very good quality! I recommend! The only flaw I found is that it leaves the hair a little stiff. as if the fastener.

No noticeable benefit to my hair

Posted by 5603547146309521595 on Apr 08, 2014

No noticeable benefit to my hair but it's not horrid either. Since my last iHerb haul included 7 pieces of Giovanni products, this one will sit on the shelf for a while but may return to it at some stage.

good proudact

Posted by 5390145465013129439 on Feb 08, 2014

good but very small

Pelo suelto sin apelmazar

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Feb 07, 2014

Llevo usándolo sólo 2 semanas y noto que me desenreda bastante bien el pelo, lo deja suelto, suave sin aportar peso. Únicamente lo utilizo de medios a puntas por lo que no me lo engrasa. El envase es muy cómodo para aplicarlo y para transportarlo y los ingredientes son fantásticos. De momento estoy muy contenta con él. Si mi reseña te resulta útil, por favor haz click en "Yes" Si quieres ver todas mis reseñas visita mi página.