Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is good, but as I have very curly hair, I need more moisture.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

This product is good. I spray this in after I towel dry my hair. I kinda helps to detangle my hair and make it look more shiny and smooth.

NICE ONE

Posted by Reviewer1556279 on Jul 29, 2014

First of all, I LOVE iHerb.com. Shipping is fast, well packaged and the prices are very reasonable. I had never tried this leave-in hair treatment before and I just LOVE it! It leaves my hair nice bouncy and definitely feels less dry.

Giovanni protective moisture

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Aug 06, 2009

Works really good for dry, frizzy hair. Just comb through and leave to dry. Bottle goes a bit too fast so next I intend to try adding giovanni direct leave- in weightless moisture conditioner to my empty spray bottle and just add water. I think it may be pretty similar stuff and one bottle of conditioner will make several bottles of spray for the one cost.

good in-a-hurry product

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product for the times I am on the go. I Just spray in the middle of my hair down to the ends. I don't spray on top because it weighs my fine hair down, and I just don't need conditioner there. Gives the dried hair a wet look, but when hair is brushed that look disappears.I have slight wave in my hair that the wet look brings out and I like that.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

I loved the smell but didn't saw difference on my hair!

Good product

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

Good product, does not leave your hair greasy, hair feels moistured.

Smells Bad - Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2252478 on Oct 07, 2012

I love most things by Giovanni, and this seemed to work well as a treatment and gave me a bit of style hold. But the smell is awful - like rotten tropical fruit. Kind of a sour smell. Luckily, it dissipates as it dries, but I find myself not using it much because the smell is such a turn off.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

this one work well without beeing to heavy on my hair. Good quality, and a GREAT price!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 11, 2014

Feels a little drying maybe it just my hair