Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Very good quality product!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after the swimming pool and it leaves my hair rehydrated again. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2785855 From Belarus on Nov 13, 2011

I have damaged of many years coloring hair and this product have returned life for them in a month!

Execellent for curly, tangle-prone hair!

Posted by Reviewer2828609 From District of Columbia on Dec 14, 2007

I prefer this one of the two Giovanni leave-ins, as the other is great too, but leaves a residue when dry in my hair, while this liquid, spayable type easily removes tangles and imparts moisture that lasts all day, and, most importantly, unlike Infusium, does not contain chemical silicone, or any cones. Giovanni has excellant, cone-free products.

The only way can brush out my daughters hair

Posted by Reviewer3000371 From Oklahoma on Oct 17, 2011

I just spray this on my daughters long hair, leave it setting for a few minutes. Then the tangles just fall out. No more battles

Great stuff. I like it.

Posted by APO761 From Kyrgyzstan on May 18, 2012

I really like this spray by Giovanni. My hair is usually static electricity, especially in winter. I have tried many products, but no one tool does not solve my problem with the hair. Spey by Giovanni really cares for the hair and eliminates static electricity. My hair is shiny and beautiful. Also, this tool is very economical. I used it after every hair wash, and it was enough for me for 5 months (I have long hair). I ordered a second bottle and I'll order it all the time. Also spray smells delicious, like all the hair products from Giovanni. I highly recommend buying it.