great conditioner!

Posted by miracle on Jun 09, 2014

I love it!!! This one is beautiful moisture, makes hair soft and shine, leaves it very detangle.

use before dating!!

Posted by boldogbirka on Jun 24, 2014

Heavenly smell, and beautifully hidrated hair. Well worth its price!

Super shining!!

Posted by 4851669940132638151 on Jul 01, 2014

My hair looks great with this product. Highly recommend!

OMG

Posted by 5598965080182724392 on Jul 22, 2014

Liked the effect from the first use. It makes my colored blond hair look great. Will continue ordering it.

Love it

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This is a great leave-in treatment that I now use after showering if my hair is need of a little extra moisture. It smells wonderful (bit like the hair salon, only cleaner, more natural and less strong) and leaves the hair soft and manageable. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle - this one is tall and narrow and empties out very quickly! The spray nozzle could be better too - the product comes out more like splashes than in an even spray.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

This product is good. I spray this in after I towel dry my hair. I kinda helps to detangle my hair and make it look more shiny and smooth.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is good, but as I have very curly hair, I need more moisture.

Didn't do much for my hair but a nice product

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Dec 20, 2014

I'm a big fan of Giovanni's products, but this one wasn't really right for my hair. It wasn't quite moisturizing enough to me but it smells SO good so I used it up anyway. This product would be good for thin, fine, and absorbent hair.

Decent hair treatment

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This spray isn't very noticeable in my hair. But smells good, and hair feels soft and is easily manageable. It seems to tame frizz a little. I don't know about the heat protection claims - I can't see how this can be very heat protectant, it just doesn't have the right ingredients for that kind of stuff.

Used twice

Posted by Reviewer1091914 on Oct 06, 2013

Did not seem to reduce dryness very well. Probably need to apply few more times before making review.