good spray

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 01, 2014

It gives good moisturizing and shine, and doen't make my hair sticky or greasy.

noura

Posted by 4996066830944913097 on Dec 04, 2014

روعه

LOVE

Posted by 4722154505547523124 on Oct 09, 2014

This product is amazing! Cant wait to try more things in this range my hair feels so silky and smooth and this deals with all my frizziness as well as protecting my hair when blow drying and straightening. Will be on my reorder list!

I really like this!

Posted by 5239264772822444771 on Oct 12, 2014

I love this, it smells good, not a strong smell and it gives my hair some body and nourishes it :) I have fine hair with some split ends, and the treatment makes the dry parts smoother and protects from heat styling. This product does the job :)

NICE ONE

Posted by Reviewer1556279 on Jul 29, 2014

First of all, I LOVE iHerb.com. Shipping is fast, well packaged and the prices are very reasonable. I had never tried this leave-in hair treatment before and I just LOVE it! It leaves my hair nice bouncy and definitely feels less dry.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

This product is good. I spray this in after I towel dry my hair. I kinda helps to detangle my hair and make it look more shiny and smooth.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is good, but as I have very curly hair, I need more moisture.

Decent hair treatment

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This spray isn't very noticeable in my hair. But smells good, and hair feels soft and is easily manageable. It seems to tame frizz a little. I don't know about the heat protection claims - I can't see how this can be very heat protectant, it just doesn't have the right ingredients for that kind of stuff.

Used twice

Posted by Reviewer1091914 on Oct 06, 2013

Did not seem to reduce dryness very well. Probably need to apply few more times before making review.

Did nothing for my hair

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Feb 18, 2014

My ends are dry and fluffy and this treatment didn't improve it whatsoever. I used it regularly for a couple of weeks and I don't think it's made a difference. The weather is very humid at the moment so that could be a contributing factor however I would have expected this, combined with a Giovanni conditioner, to have made a difference.