Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is good, but as I have very curly hair, I need more moisture.

Decent hair treatment

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

This spray isn't very noticeable in my hair. But smells good, and hair feels soft and is easily manageable. It seems to tame frizz a little. I don't know about the heat protection claims - I can't see how this can be very heat protectant, it just doesn't have the right ingredients for that kind of stuff.

Used twice

Posted by Reviewer1091914 on Oct 06, 2013

Did not seem to reduce dryness very well. Probably need to apply few more times before making review.

Did nothing for my hair

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Feb 18, 2014

My ends are dry and fluffy and this treatment didn't improve it whatsoever. I used it regularly for a couple of weeks and I don't think it's made a difference. The weather is very humid at the moment so that could be a contributing factor however I would have expected this, combined with a Giovanni conditioner, to have made a difference.

No me gusta.

Posted by 5592300426463457146 on Aug 21, 2013

La verdad es que me he llevado un poco de decepción con este producto ya que no noto que me haga nada. No veo mi pelo más suave ni menos seco.