Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Great stuff. I like it.

Posted by APO761 on May 18, 2012

I really like this spray by Giovanni. My hair is usually static electricity, especially in winter. I have tried many products, but no one tool does not solve my problem with the hair. Spey by Giovanni really cares for the hair and eliminates static electricity. My hair is shiny and beautiful. Also, this tool is very economical. I used it after every hair wash, and it was enough for me for 5 months (I have long hair). I ordered a second bottle and I'll order it all the time. Also spray smells delicious, like all the hair products from Giovanni. I highly recommend buying it.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2138527 on May 31, 2008

I have been using this product for almost a month. It works! Made my dry hair feel soft and moisturized.

Really like it!

Posted by Reviewer2025720 on Sep 04, 2008

I love this whole line of Giovanni hair care! Awesome products and this one is too!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Dec 07, 2008

I adore this conditioner. I use it just after getting out of the shower and on towel dried hair. My hair is smooth and ready for blow drying. Actually I can't leave without this cond. I especially recommennd this cond to dry haired people

Giovanni protective moisture

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Aug 06, 2009

Works really good for dry, frizzy hair. Just comb through and leave to dry. Bottle goes a bit too fast so next I intend to try adding giovanni direct leave- in weightless moisture conditioner to my empty spray bottle and just add water. I think it may be pretty similar stuff and one bottle of conditioner will make several bottles of spray for the one cost.