Did nothing for my hair

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Feb 18, 2014

My ends are dry and fluffy and this treatment didn't improve it whatsoever. I used it regularly for a couple of weeks and I don't think it's made a difference. The weather is very humid at the moment so that could be a contributing factor however I would have expected this, combined with a Giovanni conditioner, to have made a difference.

No me gusta.

Posted by 5592300426463457146 on Aug 21, 2013

La verdad es que me he llevado un poco de decepción con este producto ya que no noto que me haga nada. No veo mi pelo más suave ni menos seco.

Great stuff. I like it.

Posted by APO761 on May 18, 2012

I really like this spray by Giovanni. My hair is usually static electricity, especially in winter. I have tried many products, but no one tool does not solve my problem with the hair. Spey by Giovanni really cares for the hair and eliminates static electricity. My hair is shiny and beautiful. Also, this tool is very economical. I used it after every hair wash, and it was enough for me for 5 months (I have long hair). I ordered a second bottle and I'll order it all the time. Also spray smells delicious, like all the hair products from Giovanni. I highly recommend buying it.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2138527 on May 31, 2008

I have been using this product for almost a month. It works! Made my dry hair feel soft and moisturized.

Really like it!

Posted by Reviewer2025720 on Sep 04, 2008

I love this whole line of Giovanni hair care! Awesome products and this one is too!

I had high hopes . . .

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on May 27, 2008

. . . but they were dashed. The actual spray mechanism does not ensure an even application, and the treatment itself made my hair feel "crunchy," even after styling with a blow dryer and flat iron. I wouldn't purchase it again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Dec 07, 2008

I adore this conditioner. I use it just after getting out of the shower and on towel dried hair. My hair is smooth and ready for blow drying. Actually I can't leave without this cond. I especially recommennd this cond to dry haired people

Giovanni protective moisture

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Aug 06, 2009

Works really good for dry, frizzy hair. Just comb through and leave to dry. Bottle goes a bit too fast so next I intend to try adding giovanni direct leave- in weightless moisture conditioner to my empty spray bottle and just add water. I think it may be pretty similar stuff and one bottle of conditioner will make several bottles of spray for the one cost.

good in-a-hurry product

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product for the times I am on the go. I Just spray in the middle of my hair down to the ends. I don't spray on top because it weighs my fine hair down, and I just don't need conditioner there. Gives the dried hair a wet look, but when hair is brushed that look disappears.I have slight wave in my hair that the wet look brings out and I like that.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

I loved the smell but didn't saw difference on my hair!