Amazing for weak hair

Posted by naturalme on Mar 07, 2012

This product works great for damage or weak hair that needs that extra help. I used it all the time now and make sure I do not run out. It as help my hair from breaking or shadding.

Amazing for itchy, hurt scalp and weak hair

Posted by 5629382173530644326 on Jan 14, 2015

So I was having this really bad itchy scalp, my hair was falling off like crazy and it had been going on for weeks when I first noticed that yikes! My scalp was bleeding and I actually had smaller patches where the hair had fallen off due to the constant itching that ofc, I scratched. I went online, read through so many tips and reviews and tried everything - nothing worked. I was getting scared, my doctor said that for my condition this was normal, but I still didn't want it to be like this, so I checked iHerb when my sister recommended that they probably had something that could help me. As I looked through all the shampoos and conditioners that I could find here I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people had recommended the Giovanni Wellness series for itchy scalps. I had nothing to loose so I bought one of each and some other products too, and once this got home and I'd tried the shampoo and conditioner I was amazed! After a week, my scalp had stopped itching, no bleeding was left and my hair started looking beautiful again! I had washed my hair 3 times that week. A month later, my problems were basically gone. A little itching when I hadn't washed my hair in a week, but else, it was perfect! For those of you who wonder, I have RA and psoriasis that gladly attacks my scalp. I want to note that at first use, it can be really weird to feel that cold, minty feeling on the head, but trust me - it helps!

Favorite Natural Hair Product Brand

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015

Love that Giovanni avoids harmful ingredients in their hair care products. Shampoo and conditioner have a light pleasant scent. I always feel good using it.

Cooling Sensation!

Posted by 5763607484338211301 on Jan 13, 2015

Good Conditioner! All natural is a plus!

conditioner

Posted by Yanushka on Mar 30, 2013

у меня волосы сухие, мелкие кудряшки. кондиционер вместе с шампунем этой же серии смягчили волосы. ощущается прохлада на коже головы my hair is dry, small curls. conditioner with shampoo softened my hair. feels cool on the skin of the head

Posted by 5377743366243812518 on Dec 16, 2013

Odeur top, démêle très bien les cheveux

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Feb 02, 2014

I used the shampoo and its super good but the conditioner even better! When I lathered it in my hair my scalp was tingling alot it felt nice and it had a cooling sensation too and after I got outta the shower my entire top of my hair was warm for bout 15 min that was different but I loved it, will definitely buy again! :)

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1355379 on Apr 24, 2012

Great conditioner. When l apply it on my hair and scalp, I feel the light pleasant coolness, it`s gonna be cool at hot summer

Brilliant and tingly

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Feb 22, 2012

Fabulous conditioner,you can really feel the tingling and the cooling sensation as it revs up the circulation on the scalp. smells lovely and herbal with the chinese heral ingredients

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer1970516 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a great conditioner. It leaves your hair silky, but not heavy. Of course, I use it with the great Givanni Wellness shampoo.