leaves my hair great

Posted by Reviewer1462140 on Apr 21, 2016

Love the lack of chemicals and fragrance... nice herbal smell. Leaves my easily tangled hair great! My favorite!

didnt work for me

Posted by 4657705090589341785 on Feb 23, 2016

Didnt help my scalp at all.

Very fragrant & cooling on the scalp. All natural

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

I found this conditioner to be very fragrant, filling the bathroom with Chinese Botanicals. It also has a cooling effect on the scalp when left in for a while, which is unusual feeling but very nice, especially if you have any issues with your scalp. I get an itchy scalp & I use this in conjunction with "Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo". Read my review for this shampoo by clicking my name. Great combination. If you found my review helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

Favorite Natural Hair Product Brand

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015

Love that Giovanni avoids harmful ingredients in their hair care products. Shampoo and conditioner have a light pleasant scent. I always feel good using it.

mitigée

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Jun 15, 2015

comme pour le shampoo, il me semble qu'il est moins mentholé en revanche, j'adore la texture et le couleur qui donnent l'impression qu'on utilise un vrai soin naturel sur ses cheveux

good hydration

Posted by 5566323513875988850 on May 23, 2015

good product to complete the shampoo of the same series

Amazing for itchy, hurt scalp and weak hair

Posted by 5629382173530644326 on Jan 14, 2015

So I was having this really bad itchy scalp, my hair was falling off like crazy and it had been going on for weeks when I first noticed that yikes! My scalp was bleeding and I actually had smaller patches where the hair had fallen off due to the constant itching that ofc, I scratched. I went online, read through so many tips and reviews and tried everything - nothing worked. I was getting scared, my doctor said that for my condition this was normal, but I still didn't want it to be like this, so I checked iHerb when my sister recommended that they probably had something that could help me. As I looked through all the shampoos and conditioners that I could find here I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people had recommended the Giovanni Wellness series for itchy scalps. I had nothing to loose so I bought one of each and some other products too, and once this got home and I'd tried the shampoo and conditioner I was amazed! After a week, my scalp had stopped itching, no bleeding was left and my hair started looking beautiful again! I had washed my hair 3 times that week. A month later, my problems were basically gone. A little itching when I hadn't washed my hair in a week, but else, it was perfect! For those of you who wonder, I have RA and psoriasis that gladly attacks my scalp. I want to note that at first use, it can be really weird to feel that cold, minty feeling on the head, but trust me - it helps!

Cooling Sensation!

Posted by 5763607484338211301 on Jan 13, 2015

Good Conditioner! All natural is a plus!

Nice smell best for summer

Posted by 5740558746541429779 on Nov 20, 2014

Not for cold winter use

Still trying out

Posted by Reviewer1566340 on Nov 11, 2014

Not sure how well this works but still trying it out. Will feedback again.