Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Giovanni, Wellness System Shampoo with Chinese Botanicals, Step 1, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Love at first wash

Posted by Reviewer3359646 on May 20, 2011

I recently purchased this shampoo without the conditioner and followed the instructions to leave it in for a few minutes. After 30 seconds or so I noticed a slight coolness all over my scalp, a lot like peppermint, it was rather pleasing actually. The shampoo claims these are the active ingredients, and since my hair tends to get a bit limp and oily fairly quickly, I use a bit more shampoo than usual and rub it in for at least a minute. Also noted, 250ml is quite small, a cup's worth, and I will be reordering straight away so I don't have to go without. Just a note, for the last few months my (and my husband's) scalp has been very itchy and a little flaky. It was getting rather irritating to be itching my head all the time when I hoped no one was looking. This has actually gone away very quickly, my hair has lost its limp quality and is actually buoyant and very shiny. I bought the conditioner and also Giovanni's leave-in conditioning spray and for once in a long time, am really loving my hair. I never leave reviews but for this at least, I had to. Love love love. Highly recommended :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Sep 19, 2011

I really like this shampoo, tried to put a finger on it but haven't managed to figure out what exactly I like about it. The smell is herbal. My hair doesn't seem to be unusually soft or shiny or anything like that but I like it anyway )))Update - yes, my hair is shinier now and softer and my sclap feels so good - no more itching and flaking!

Excellent Product!

Posted by 5055299302168201134 on Aug 13, 2012

After reading reviews of others, I decided to try this product recently and Absolutely LOVE IT! I am allergic to so many ingredients in hair color and shampoos and had a painful scalp as a result but once I used this product after the first time, all my symptoms have disappeared! Will definitely continue with this product line!

Best Ever Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1970516 on Mar 04, 2012

The first time I used this shampoo my hair was no longer dull and lifeless. It looked and felt fuller. I highly recommend this product

First disapointment from Giovanni

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jul 13, 2011

Not good at all - it doesn't leave my hair clean, doesn't calm the scalp, doesn't smell good. When I desided to use it as body wash (since its not working on hair) is was very drying so I had to throw it. But I do believe in best intentions of the brand since I totally love everything else I've tried.