EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.27

$8.95

Savings of: $2.68 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(6)
Reviews | English
Sort By

leaves my hair great

Posted by Reviewer1462140 on Apr 21, 2016

Love the lack of chemicals and fragrance... nice herbal smell. Leaves my easily tangled hair great! My favorite!

Was this review helpful to you?

great

Posted by 5154419011989676734 on Apr 07, 2016

Great Shampoo

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 5724006976076702380 on Mar 24, 2016

Good

Was this review helpful to you?

Brilliant results

Posted by Anna-1106 on Feb 19, 2016

I am using this shampoo with same Wellness System conditioner (and sometimes Serum) already for 2 month, but wasn't submitting the review... But today I was told that my hair looks very lively and healthy. That's actually how it feels every time I use it! Roots are much stronger, the volume stays for the whole day - after a regular quick hairdryer use (head down, no brushes, I am sort of lazy in this question..). When I got the shampoo along with the conditioner and serum, my first impression was - shock. I am being serious. Hair really jumped up and was feeling much better. Second use of all products didn't give the same results, but I kept on using them. And I am very happy about it. Will purchase the whole lot for second time and further. Hope your hair will feel better as well!

Was this review helpful to you?

Feels, smells, works healthy. Шампунь для здоровья

Posted by 5708221943349977764 on Jan 06, 2016

I'm so content with this shampoo, as well as with the Wellness Conditioner! My hair feel light, soft and look shiny and full of energy. I was hoping that I won't need to wash my hair so often, but it didn't help and I still have to wash it once in 2 days, the same as with other shampoos. So it's not miraculous, just a very very good thing. My boyfriend had dry, itchy scalp, but with this shampoo all problems are forgotten. Reorder! Очень довольна шампунем и кондиционером из этой серии! Волосы легкие, мягкие и блестят. Я надеялась, что с этим шампунем получится мыть голову реже, но нет, все-таки приходится мыть раз в два дня, у корней мои волосы жирные, а на концах сухие, и пока ничто радикально не помогло. Так что этот шампунь - не чудо, а просто очень-очень хороший продукт для здоровья волос и кожи головы. Молодой человек жаловался раньше на сухость кожи головы, говорил, что чешется. После 3-4 применений все прошло. Заказываем ещё!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

great:)

Posted by 4951058647167667934 on Jan 03, 2016

I love it !

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice shampoo, but makes scalp itchy

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 18, 2015

Makes my hair soft and smooth, but after few weeks of using it my scalp became itchy.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Favorite Natural Hair Product Brand

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015

Love that Giovanni avoids harmful ingredients in their hair care products. Shampoo and conditioner have a light pleasant scent. I always feel good using it.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

mitigée

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Jun 15, 2015

sensation très fraîche sur le cuir chevelu c'est tellement mentholée que ça pique les yeux

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Amazing poo

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on May 25, 2015

Excellent! Great product, amazing hair after use and really nice smell. I love it and I'll buy it again!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 74 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »