• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

OK

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

They are quite ok. But dont like thikcness when I use 2inserts in one pad (it leaks over if I dont do that)

Suprisingly comfortable and clean

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on Apr 30, 2015

The pads are so comfortable it seems like you are not wearing anything. And the plus point is that it doesn't smell. I realised the pads are easy to clean after soaking for at least half a day in detergent. No complains, it's good for our environment and I am happy to be part of this family. :)

Love Reusable Pads!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Feb 09, 2015

I wish I would have tried these years ago.

Cool

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 02, 2014

I am excited to use these, and I think I can write an updated review later but I like that these are better for the environment and reusable / washable. I don't use many pads during my period (but when I do I use organic cotton pads and mostly tampons), but I feel like these will be good for overnight use. I don't know how I would ever manage using these somewhere other than right at home.

Excellent pads

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

I've been using these for about 6 months now and i absolutely love them so much. They are much easier to clean than all-in-ones and i love that there is no plasticy waterproof layer so my bits are able to breathe. I also use the liners and love them!

great product :)

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Sep 03, 2014

I got a yellow one instead of the red one, but beside that it's soft and comfortable. will see how it will cleaned up after washing machine.

Day pads

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014

I'm marking the pads down because you cant pick the colour/pattern yourself, but as for the design, quality and functionality the pads are great. I have some I've used for 8 years and they are still doing the job.

comfortable, but may leak ... =(

Posted by 5681771745032502224 on Jun 29, 2014

i would really like to ask all girls out there to try, at least try reusable pads. i know it sounds disgusting, but once you get used to it, and think deeper, you know how much you are doing for planet earth. ppl keep mentioning to reduce the use of plastics, but one major contributor is pads. this pad is super comfortable and has a secure snap on button that will not rust. each pad also comes with 2 inserts, so you get 3 pads and 6 inserts in this set. it does not stain easily and washes off easily. what i do is i give it a quick rinse and then soak it in cold water overnight, or till the day you put it in the wash. because it's breathable fabric, i find that there's less odor and less stuffy, but because it's so "breathable" i find that during my heaviest flow, it tends to leak. not exactly through the centre, but on the side (wings?!)where the inserts are not in contact with. sorry for giving TMI, but i feel like such an investment (not that affordable, but definitely an investment. can use it over years) that girls need to know. there are other brands that i feel like are made better, and will not leak, so do some research first! hope this review helped =)

Fabric choice

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

Was not able to choose color. Picture was a natural color, so I expect them to not have a color. Instead I ended up with hot pink ones. They work alright but do have the tendency to bunch up at times.

Nice