• Colors may vary.

• Reviews | English

comfortable, but may leak ... =(

Posted by 5681771745032502224 on Jun 29, 2014

i would really like to ask all girls out there to try, at least try reusable pads. i know it sounds disgusting, but once you get used to it, and think deeper, you know how much you are doing for planet earth. ppl keep mentioning to reduce the use of plastics, but one major contributor is pads. this pad is super comfortable and has a secure snap on button that will not rust. each pad also comes with 2 inserts, so you get 3 pads and 6 inserts in this set. it does not stain easily and washes off easily. what i do is i give it a quick rinse and then soak it in cold water overnight, or till the day you put it in the wash. because it's breathable fabric, i find that there's less odor and less stuffy, but because it's so "breathable" i find that during my heaviest flow, it tends to leak. not exactly through the centre, but on the side (wings?!)where the inserts are not in contact with. sorry for giving TMI, but i feel like such an investment (not that affordable, but definitely an investment. can use it over years) that girls need to know. there are other brands that i feel like are made better, and will not leak, so do some research first! hope this review helped =)

Excellent pads

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

I've been using these for about 6 months now and i absolutely love them so much. They are much easier to clean than all-in-ones and i love that there is no plasticy waterproof layer so my bits are able to breathe. I also use the liners and love them!

Bliss in a box!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012

Perfect! No worry of running out of pads, no yeast infections, no icky "plastic, sweat and blood" smell, and saves money in the longer run. Will also reduce the wear of the underwear (no glue that will ruin the fabric on your most comfy knickers). Fairly small, so if you are of a larger size or bleed a lot this is not the pad for you, besides on VERY light days.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

I wish I knew about this earlier. Very satisfied.

Better than disposables for many reasons

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 10, 2013

These are comfy and clean feeling. They shape to your body comfortably. They are very breathable and stay clean longer than conventional disposable brands. The natural disposable brands are probably good too, but expensive to keep buying every month and still wasteful. These reusables aren't hard to wash. Rinse the excess off in a small container, then keep a bucket of cold soapy water for them to soak under the sink. After that they are clean enough to add to your machine wash. They do not smell when they are washed properly. They come in dark patterns and colours that don't show staining much so that is also a good change from disposables. Really, they feel much cleaner than conventional products. The company makes a discreet carry bag with a two layers of sealing if you have to change them in a public washroom.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

These are brilliant, bought them for my mum and she is very pleased. Doesn't get clammy and great for sensitive and sore skin.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Jun 16, 2012

Unlike other brands I've been buying, these are strong and don't tear. Highly recommend.

Cool

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 02, 2014

I am excited to use these, and I think I can write an updated review later but I like that these are better for the environment and reusable / washable. I don't use many pads during my period (but when I do I use organic cotton pads and mostly tampons), but I feel like these will be good for overnight use. I don't know how I would ever manage using these somewhere other than right at home.

Love Reusable Pads!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Feb 09, 2015

I wish I would have tried these years ago.

Suprisingly comfortable and clean

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on Apr 30, 2015

The pads are so comfortable it seems like you are not wearing anything. And the plus point is that it doesn't smell. I realised the pads are easy to clean after soaking for at least half a day in detergent. No complains, it's good for our environment and I am happy to be part of this family. :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »