New To iHerb?

GladRags, Day Pads, Reusable Cotton Pads for Women, 3 Pads (Discontinued Item)

Too expensive and not enough absorbant

Posted by coupon-code-REZ731 on Apr 05, 2012

GladRags, Day Pads, Reusable Pads for Women, 3 Holders + 6 Inserts Thought I would make some savings, but no, they do not do the job, que quality of the cotton is poor and they are not enough absorbant. So had to find an other brand.

Good alternative to disposables

Posted by fionat on Oct 31, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised about these pads. I'm happy with the fact that they are reusable and environmentally friendly. The feel much more natural and comfortable than disposables. Very breathable. Somewhat bulky at first, but because they're made of cotton, they eventually feel like just your clothes.

Feel so soft. Try them!

Posted by Reviewer2791577 on Apr 14, 2014

I think that every woman should try using reusable pads. I tried them recently for the first time and now I don't ever want to go back to throwaway ones. These ones from Gladrags feel super soft and they wash well (after soaking in cold water). I feel great knowing that I'm avoiding extra chemicals and bleach in my life from disposable pads, not to mention saving them from the trash heap!

I like them but.............

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Dec 02, 2013

They do exactly what they advertise and worked really well for me even on heavy flow days. To be frank, it seems a little gross at first, the idea of not throwing them out and washing instead but the positives helped me get used to them faster. The positives: I don't itch!!! This is huge. I actually tried these out since most traditional (throw away) pads have become very irritating to me (as in they make me itch) and I just can't use them. Also, once I researched and then started using these I realized how unnecessary and environmentally bad traditional throw away pads are. Yes, you have to wash these but although a little pricey to begin with, they save money over time and washing isn't a big deal. The but comes into play with sizing, these are small in size and the dimensions of this may not work for all women. If you a larger woman, you may want to skip these and go to the Nighttime size. I am a larger woman and found the Gladrag that is advertized for nighttime fit my underwear better than these and offered better coverage. For heavy flow, I added the insert, for light days I left the insert out and they still worked quite well without feeling bulky.

soft + comfy