Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

All the gladrags products that I've used are excellent quality. They are well-made, breathable and comfortable. They shape to your body and keep you feeling clean and comfy, with no waste. They come in a variety of patterns and solid colours. On gladrags.com you can choose which colour you want but they are more expensive. iherb has a great price but they send you whatever pattern they have. Mine came in dark purple which is what I wanted anyway. They may seem pricey but considering you can use them for years instead of having to keep liners in stock in your house all the time, they are actually cheaper. They are good back-up for a sensitive bladder as well, without having to 'waste' a disposable product or feel like you're wearing a paper towel anytime you want security.

Saves a lot of waste!

Posted by 5234733566166884281 on May 29, 2013

I'm happy I found these! They are great for spotting and light flows. I was sent dark green so they wash well and don't look stained. They are soft and comfortable and fit my underwear perfectly!

Recommended!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

These are great. Bought them for my mum, who adores them. Very good for sensitive and sore skin.

These are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Jan 13, 2014

So soft and so pretty! These are quite expensive but by golly they are fantastic quality and i will certainly be adding more to my collection! I've been using the same set of cloth pads (not gladrags) for 7 years and worked out i have saved about $700 by using cloth. It was time for some new ones and i am so glad i spotted these on iherb. Will be buying some day pads in my next order too. Awesome!

Can't wait to order more

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014

These are absolutely fantastic. I use these with my mooncup. I'm tempted to get some more so I have different colours :)

love it !

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Sep 03, 2014

wish it would be a bit longer, but it is a great product. soft, and not white which is a benefit.

Must have!

Posted by 4709590701165593661 on Sep 06, 2014

Best solution for every woman, best solution for our planet!

First time use

Posted by 5427612080097602485 on Feb 08, 2015

Great product! Fits securely to underwear and caught the leakage from my moon cup. I would recommend these to others.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

I wish I knew about this earlier. Very satisfied.

Comfy, Earth friendly, but no absorbing inserts

Posted by Reviewer1546686 on Feb 25, 2015

I'm happy with the product, but I thought there would be an insert pad since there is a pouch for them and I was a little disappointed to learn I'd have to buy it separately. But it's still a good product. Check out my page for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »