Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Delicious! Feels real honey, even fighting a little throat)) more gentle compared to, for example, buckwheat. Liked most is this honey with whole grain loaves and chamomile tea, spices combine well with each other - summer, meadow, sunny!

Perfect!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! These little honey sticks are a perfect sweet treat for any kid. It satisfies them without filling them up. I also find that these are excellent for use when your child has a cough and needs to find some relief from that. Kids also seems to love anything in prepackaged amounts that are just right for little hands. I also find that these weigh so little that they are the perfect item to round out an order from iHerb.

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 06, 2014

I love these, so tasty! I think they have a unique flavor.

fantastic and portable

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 12, 2014

such a fan of these glory bee honey stix! I carry one with my always. Most coffee shops where i live don't offer honey, so i always have this ready when i want a sweet coffee or tea. I also keep them in my desk at work if I'm really sleepy and need a sweet fix. Lovely all round!