fantastic and portable

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 12, 2014

such a fan of these glory bee honey stix! I carry one with my always. Most coffee shops where i live don't offer honey, so i always have this ready when i want a sweet coffee or tea. I also keep them in my desk at work if I'm really sleepy and need a sweet fix. Lovely all round!

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 06, 2014

I love these, so tasty! I think they have a unique flavor.

its honey,honey?

Posted by 5422583555865392000 on Jan 01, 2014

really i thought its a candy))but its honey))sweet and nice

Good

Posted by 5151791612305859520 on Dec 19, 2013

Normal product

Perfect!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! These little honey sticks are a perfect sweet treat for any kid. It satisfies them without filling them up. I also find that these are excellent for use when your child has a cough and needs to find some relief from that. Kids also seems to love anything in prepackaged amounts that are just right for little hands. I also find that these weigh so little that they are the perfect item to round out an order from iHerb.

Funny drink mixer

Posted by odereviews on May 20, 2013

I think this is aimed for the kids right? Too bad that kids gonna end with stickly fingers with this. Cool drink mixer (smoothies etc.). Good tasting honey.

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Delicious! Feels real honey, even fighting a little throat)) more gentle compared to, for example, buckwheat. Liked most is this honey with whole grain loaves and chamomile tea, spices combine well with each other - summer, meadow, sunny!