Poor Quality Control

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Jun 17, 2015

One time I received this raw honey, flavor was off and fermented smell was there. Another time it was fresh, fragrant and I could smell the clover flower and tasted fresh. I think they get honey from all the developing (poor) countries, and my guess is that they have no control over how they collect the honey. I am not too sure how this honey is organic and probably certification is not proper. I will not buy this again, as I am not sure what kind of honey I get every time I order, and each time I get different quality of honey. Not Recommended.

good but not as good as YS

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Jun 11, 2011

noticed on the label that this honey comes from south america or india....not Eugene OR

💔

Posted by 4838571725666093246 on Feb 23, 2016

Great product

Pretty good honey...

Posted by 4615806100190853992 on May 02, 2016

for the price it's not bad but not the most delicious honey.

Taste ok

Posted by 5515884073244478479 on Aug 02, 2016

The taste is ok, but i am not sure whether it is a good raw honey or not, as the honey seperate into 2 layers, liquid yellow on top, cream form settle at the bottom.

Smells Bad

Posted by 5005404746240116245 on Aug 08, 2016

When I first started buying this honey, it was great. Tasted amazing and smelled wonderful. However, the past couple times I've purchased this honey, it's been smelling really weird and funky. I thought honey couldn't go bad? Not sure what's going on with it, but I'm not going to be purchasing this product any longer.