Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Dec 27, 2013

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, the container runs out too fast :)

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Feb 22, 2015

I absolutely adore this honey, moreso than any other I've ever tried. It's perfectly sweet and it's a bonus that it's raw and organic. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it does harden, but this is easily fixed by running the jar under some hot water for a while. Highly recommended.

Very nice

Posted by sadeq-fuad on May 06, 2015

real honey

Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 18, 2013

I can still scoop up the honey quite easily after keeping in the fridge. This implies the honey is pure.

Very raw & love the taste!

Posted by 5619026597925835686 on May 02, 2016

I love the fact that the honey is indeed very raw and rough, that means that it was never filtered which is good. It has a natural chestnut taste which I totally love it. It's also very sweet, just add a little into your drinks and it perfect!

Best honey!

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Aug 08, 2016

This is the best honey I've tasted and I love that it feels and tastes raw and natural. I've bought it multiple times now and very pleased with it. Its a bit pricey but worth it. When its really hot (>40 Celsius, 100 F) it becomes a bit liquidy but that seems to happen with most set honey brands I've tried.

Yummy

Posted by 5077001902471362320 on Aug 01, 2016

Quality+organic. Love that the company donates a portion of the cost to saving the bees. More companies should follow the commitment to our future.

Our only choice after trying out a few.

Posted by 5358448275923039881 on Aug 02, 2016

Good mix of crystalization and liquid, love the flavor. Best thing is there's something going back to the bees! Only hope they come in bigger sizes.

Great!

Posted by 5495190606629883230 on Aug 22, 2016

Love making granola with it!

YUMMY!

Posted by 4995098707151759559 on Dec 07, 2016

Love the taste of the raw honey. Half of it crystallised at the bottom so it looked like it had 2 layers but I love the crystallised honey part more than the liquid part. I drink 1 tsp of honey + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water daily to reduce bloatedness in the morning. works like a charm.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »