Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Dec 27, 2013

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, the container runs out too fast :)

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Feb 22, 2015

I absolutely adore this honey, moreso than any other I've ever tried. It's perfectly sweet and it's a bonus that it's raw and organic. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it does harden, but this is easily fixed by running the jar under some hot water for a while. Highly recommended.

Very nice

Posted by sadeq-fuad on May 06, 2015

real honey

Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 18, 2013

I can still scoop up the honey quite easily after keeping in the fridge. This implies the honey is pure.

Very raw & love the taste!

Posted by 5619026597925835686 on May 02, 2016

I love the fact that the honey is indeed very raw and rough, that means that it was never filtered which is good. It has a natural chestnut taste which I totally love it. It's also very sweet, just add a little into your drinks and it perfect!

Best honey!

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Jun 19, 2016

This is the best honey I've tasted and I live that it feels and tastes raw and natural. I've bought it multiple times now and very pleased with it. Its a bit pricey but worth it. When its really hot (>40 Celsius, 100 F) it becomes a bit liquidy but that seems to happen with most set honey brands I've tried.

Great taste

Posted by 4768784829374619634 on May 09, 2016

One of the best honey I have ever tasted.

Love it

Posted by 5193549370258413492 on Jun 03, 2016

Too good almost time to reorder again stayed soft ideal for drinks that require raw honey

Thanks

Posted by 5121429572503294427 on Aug 24, 2013

It is very good

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Dec 03, 2013

Though it does tend to crystalize, that is what one would expect from a truly pure, raw honey. Just stir it up and dig in! Amazing and flavorful!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »