SINFUL and DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2659907 on Apr 29, 2008

We cannot keep these in the house! Expensive-but worth every penny! YUMMY- oh my goodness- YUMMMMMMMMIE! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

Rich, double-cholocate brownies that are muy delicioso!!!

Posted by Reviewer2292556 on Dec 29, 2014

The brownies made from Glutino Gluten Free Pantry Double Chocolate Brownie Mix are heaven in a box! They taste rich, full of chocolate (double chocolate) and they are moist too. It's hard to believe the brownies are gluten-free and non-GMO. Actually, I think the mix is the best gluten-free or non-gluten free brownie mix on the market. And baking them is so easy... just follow the instructions on the box. But be careful to follow the instructions and don't overbake the brownies. Use the correct size pan for the mixture. Using a pan that is too small for the mixture can end up with brownies that have hardened edges and a raw center. Select a light-colored, shiny baking pan. Grease the bottom and sides of the pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cover the surface of the pan evenly, leaving no dry areas or large globs of spray. And use a toothpick to know when the brownies are truly baked. You should then get delicious, rich, double-chocolate brownies with a consistent texture from edge to center. Your family and friends will love them too! If you still get brownies that are hard in the corners... you can experiment with parchment paper by adding one more step to the process. After spraying the pan with nonstick cooking spray... lay some parchment paper in the bottom of the baking pan. Arrange the paper so that it hangs out a few inches on each side of the pan to act as handles large enough for you to lift the brownies out of the pan when they are done. Spray the parchment paper that serves as the bottom of your pan -- do not spray the sides. That will permit the brownie mix to rise properly. Enjoy!!!!

Favorite brownie mix

Posted by Reviewer2497829 on Jun 09, 2009

After trying many gluten free brownie mixes, this is the family favorite!

Best brownie mix i've found

Posted by Reviewer1022961 on Feb 16, 2010

I've tried several and this is the best gluten free brownie mix I've found. My husband and daughter who are very tough to fake out, didn't realize that it was gluten free!!

gluten free pantry chocolate truffle brownie mix

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jul 19, 2009

taste okay. has a bit too much sugar in it.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by Reviewer1809375 on May 28, 2011

And not just for a gluten free brownie but for any brownie. Rich, extremely chocolately with a fudgey texture and right amount of chewiness. Even slightly over baking couldn't ruin them. The only problem is I felt like I had gluten reaction to it and have heard a few similar reports.....I may just be particularly sensitive though.

delicious taste

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jun 28, 2014

Delicious taste and easy to make. Great alternative for us how don't want gluten in our system. The only thing that I felt was that it was to little in the box to make proper size browine,even I just the smallest cake shape I had it still was to little,if I knew that I would use muffin forms instead. taste was great,but you should at last buy to boxes to make it proper size.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1691809 on Feb 26, 2008

Very rich and creamy, love the chips that are in the mix, give it a try! a bit gooey, but are fine kept in the fridge

Yum

Posted by robbylikes on Oct 25, 2011

Yum

Not for me

Posted by 4722842499859922847 on Mar 30, 2014

This was too far from the brownies I'm used too..