This bread is great!

Posted by Reviewer1069028 on Apr 02, 2012

This was my 2nd try at gluten free bread (the first I bought and didn't really like too much), but this mix is very good. The bread is moist and stays together well, and it was easy to bake. I don't have a mixer or a bread machine, and there were no instructions on how to make it without those luxuries, but it turned out very good anyway!

Gluten-Free favorite sandwich bread mix

Posted by Reviewer1931135 on Feb 26, 2012

This is the best GF bread I have found, and we absolutely love it. We make it in a bread machine with a GF cycle and it comes out perfect every time. We have made several loaves and love it. This is our main bread staple as we have gone on a wheat free diet to improve our health, not for any medical problem. We highly recommend this product and iHerb.com.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2297251 on Feb 21, 2012

Best gluten free bread ever. If I have an issue, it's that the loaf is a little too big for my Cuisenart bread machine. It works better to devide into two smaller bread pans, and bake in the oven. Still a 5 star product

Sandwhich bread mix

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 22, 2011

Very Good have used it before. Good taste and very good density for bread.

Enjoyed trying this

Posted by Reviewer2726310 on Nov 06, 2011

This was my first 'non wheat' bread I have tried. After getting over the sticky dough, this bread came out very good, rising a lot, and giving me a very nice loaf that I could slice very thin, and lasting for a long time. I enjoyed it.

Finally...

Posted by Reviewer3063944 on Nov 04, 2011

Finally found a good gluten free bread!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2226880 on Aug 13, 2011

Good

love this bread more

Posted by Reviewer2352133 on Jun 17, 2011

My husband loves this it is the only bread he eats. I do not have a bread maker so I make it the old fashion way.

Best gluten free bread ever made

Posted by Reviewer2137413 on May 20, 2011

By far the best gluten free bread I have ever tasted. My husband chooses to eat it even though he doesnt have a problem with gluten.,

Seems to work well

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 25, 2010

We used this in our bread machine. There were some pockets in the bread, but it tasted good. Unfortunately, my mother's stomach and mine were bothered every time we ate this bread.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »