• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

This item is heat sensitive. It is only available for purchase between October 1st and June 14th. We temporarily discontinue the item during the summer months, from June 15th - September 30th, because it ​might melt or spoil in transit.

• Reviews | English

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1744880 on Feb 10, 2011

Very good. The taste seems like at old times when I could eat "normal" wafels

Tasty

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 16, 2014

Very tasty. I ate them in 2 days, just couldn't stop myself :) They are not too big- the thing I usually dislike in most waffles- the size is perfect. Simply loved them.

don't ship it in summer,taste good

Posted by Reviewer1446551 on Aug 10, 2010

don't ship it in summer,taste good

Can't believe these are actually GLUTEN FREE!

Posted by Reviewer2292556 on Dec 29, 2014

These Glutino Milk Chocolate Coated Wafer Cookies are absolutely delicious! In fact... they are so good that it is sometimes difficult to believe they are actually GLUTEN FREE!! Since I started on a diet that is free from wheat and gluten, I was craving some type of treat that didn't taste like cardboard. And then, I found these chocolate covered wafers and I was in heaven! They are really tasty and the vanilla flavor is delicious! But there is a downside. If you do not get a few boxes of these fantastic wafers and your family and / or friends try them... there will not be enough for you! Because after they try them... the wafers will be gone. Its so easy to eat several wafers at one siting because they are so good. I love them with a cup of tea. So be sure to get enough for yourself and others to try!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on May 07, 2011

Very tasty. Have to be careful or I'll eat all of them at once!

A favorite.....

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

These are really good and my son (11) and I share them!

Mrs Frances Tangredi

Posted by Reviewer1053666 on Aug 24, 2008

A wonderful treat for gluten intolerant people.

Glutino, Sans Gluten Free, Wafer Cookies, Vanilla Flavored, 4.6 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2080897 on Nov 06, 2008

These are the best gluten-free cookies on the market to me. They have a place next to my heart. I really missed the wafers after I was diagnosed a Celiac, but these make up for everything that was deleted. Great!!!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1540946 on Jul 09, 2009

Great Taste

MMMMM GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 23, 2009

Very good cookies, but wish they hadn't been out of stock of the chocolate ones. These didn't last long as they were very good as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »