Bring Back The Larger Bar (1.8oz)!

Posted by Reviewer1811441 on Nov 23, 2015

Yeah, it's a bit leathery but the ingredients are good (would like to know country of origin). However the price is too high given the size. The larger bar is a much better value, don't know why iHerb discontinued it?! Go Raw still makes the larger bars but iHerb carries only the pumpkin seed version (also good but much more fat).

Terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer1537156 on Jul 31, 2015

Love lots of the Go Raw snacks but this one tastes awful. Like flavored cardboard. Threw the box away. What a waste.

WOW! These are really really good!

Posted by 4997157465738986779 on Sep 25, 2014

I was really worried about the taste. because I don't like their Chocolate super cookies. So I was hesitant but saw the great reviews. So thought I would take the chance and get a box. I'm so glad I did. These taste great! I love bananas and you can really taste the banana in these! Will def buy these again! Please keep selling these iHerb and I will keep coming back to buy more.

Healthy Snack

Posted by 4941169245187003946 on Aug 19, 2014

Way smaller than I expected. Not very tasteful and chewy, but still OK as a healthy snack.

not tasty

Posted by Reviewer1841462 on Jun 09, 2014

too soft. i did not like it

Shoe Leather

Posted by Reviewer3031473 on May 08, 2014

The taste is okay if you can get past the consistency. Its not like fruit leather but really like the bottom of a shoe.

Great product, 100% recommended

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Apr 04, 2014

Very good quality

Not a huge fan of these

Posted by 5232509973776514158 on Nov 19, 2013

These bars are somewhat chewy and they do have a banana taste, however; for me I felt they had a sour taste (not bitter sour)more like the bananas had gone off. Almost like sour milk. They are just not for me and my taste buds.

Bit too thin for my liking.

Posted by 5244365070915127369 on Nov 18, 2013

Yummy taste but a litle on the thin side, could be bigger.

Algo dulce sin gluten y raw

Posted by DelikatEssences on Aug 20, 2013

Un sabor muy rico a plátano y coco al mismo tiempo. Al ser un alimento raw ,sin cocción alguna, hecho de germinados deshidratados, su textura es algo blanda pero es genial como tentempié sano.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »