Sweet Deliciousness

Posted by Reviewer2040915 on Dec 04, 2011

Great banana taste.. The only drawback is these bars are not big enough :)

I love bananas

Posted by Reviewer3323061 on Dec 30, 2011

It's a very thin, but great tasting healthy stripe......I would not call it bar. Need to stop myself from eating too many......

Product Good, Price for size not so good

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 15, 2013

These bars are very nice, but they are sooooo tiny, I was disappointed that I had paid so much, even though they are nice. I would not buy again, only because I think they are a bit expensive (even for organic)

Tar Texture

Posted by 4766465340615920622 on Aug 12, 2013

I just cant get past the texture of the bars which are quite small amd thin, so it was a waste of money. Will not buy again.

Algo dulce sin gluten y raw

Posted by DelikatEssences on Aug 20, 2013

Un sabor muy rico a plátano y coco al mismo tiempo. Al ser un alimento raw ,sin cocción alguna, hecho de germinados deshidratados, su textura es algo blanda pero es genial como tentempié sano.

Not a huge fan of these

Posted by 5232509973776514158 on Nov 19, 2013

These bars are somewhat chewy and they do have a banana taste, however; for me I felt they had a sour taste (not bitter sour)more like the bananas had gone off. Almost like sour milk. They are just not for me and my taste buds.

Shoe Leather

Posted by Reviewer3031473 on May 08, 2014

The taste is okay if you can get past the consistency. Its not like fruit leather but really like the bottom of a shoe.

WOW! These are really really good!

Posted by 4997157465738986779 on Sep 25, 2014

I was really worried about the taste. because I don't like their Chocolate super cookies. So I was hesitant but saw the great reviews. So thought I would take the chance and get a box. I'm so glad I did. These taste great! I love bananas and you can really taste the banana in these! Will def buy these again! Please keep selling these iHerb and I will keep coming back to buy more.

YUM

Posted by LioraRecommends on Feb 09, 2012

we love these!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Jul 15, 2011

Great product and good to bring if I get hungry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »