Surprisingly delicious

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I am very new to the health food thing and flax doesn't necessarily sound appetizing. However, I really love this snack. It has a ton of flavor and actually tastes like pizza! Just the right texture and very satisfying. Not even close to being bland, which I thought it would be. I will definitely buy again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2816025 on Jan 05, 2012

From Norway I absolutely loved this. Will buy several next time I order from iherb. Great to have around the house when my cravings for sweets kick in.

Great taste and nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1105761 on Apr 15, 2012

These really do taste like pizza. :) They certainly didn't last long... and I was the only one eating them!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on May 10, 2012

my husband cant get enough of these and hes not used to raw foods

So good!

Posted by Reviewer1376606 on Jan 27, 2012

Love, love, love!

The taste is soooo great!

Posted by Reviewer3289028 on Apr 03, 2012

It is better than real pizza! I can't stop eating it! It is healthy and raw, but very delicious! I have ordered 12 more packs already, and will keep buying this item.

FlaxSeed Snax

Posted by Reviewer1275606 on Mar 28, 2012

these little chips are thin, crispy and the pizza flavor I ordered was quite nice to snack on instead of regular oily potato, etc. chips. Just a few are satisfying so that's a good thing too! You need to really chew them throughly as the whole seeds can get stuck in your teeth. These are also good in a salad or with a dip.

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer1285241 on May 28, 2012

Taste just like pizza!

Taste very similar to pizza minus the cheese

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 12, 2012

These are a tasty, healthy snack. I am glad these have less sugar than most of the other Go Raw snacks.

Very tasty and crunchy!

Posted by 4939978044369502681 on Aug 06, 2012

There is a little more salt in the product that we would like and thus eating it on its own might be too much for some. We dipped into guacamole and it was lovely. Would not eat this too often due to the saltiness but it has a lovely pizza flavor to it!