Go Raw, Organic Granola, Apple Cinnamon, 1 lb (454 g)

great

Posted by Reviewer1684744 From Australia on Jul 01, 2011

I can't stop eating this right out of the packet. With sweetened coconut or almond milk this is even super delicious. Sure to order again! The cinnamon flavour is so strong and good just the way I like it. I don't know what type of cinnamon they use it is different from what I got.

MY FAVORITE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1973857 From Colorado on Aug 04, 2011

For people with dietary restrictions, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm fighting candida and I do fine with this. I eat it in almond milk nearly everyday for breakfast and I love to snack on it straight from the bag. This is the ONLY granola that I can find, that does not have any sugar. And I've done A LOT of searching!! This company has one of the lowest prices and VERY FAST SHIPPING!!

Nice and crunchy

Posted by Reviewer1605433 From Great Britain on Nov 27, 2011

Not too sweet, very tasty and raw! Add some hemp milk sweetened with medgool dates and you're good to go. Love this brand!

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2717625 From Norway on Jan 02, 2012

unbelivebale good taste!

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 From Japan on Jan 03, 2012

I have to say this was the best cereal I have every had. At first I wasn't crazy about the taste, but with a bit of yogurt, Mmmm. I love the ingredients and you feel so great eating this in the morning I am addicted!!