great

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 01, 2011

I can't stop eating this right out of the packet. With sweetened coconut or almond milk this is even super delicious. Sure to order again! The cinnamon flavour is so strong and good just the way I like it. I don't know what type of cinnamon they use it is different from what I got.

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jun 09, 2014

The BEST ingredients! Very trustful company! Highly recommended! Love Love Love!

Not my taste

Posted by 5559501646119958413 on Dec 11, 2013

I think it is the apple bits that are the guilty ones. Most of the granola was good, but now and them their was a piece that tasted like warm, sour puke.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2717625 on Jan 02, 2012

unbelivebale good taste!

My fav breakfast option

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 23, 2014

Simply delicioso! Great crunch to add as a topping or to eat as cereal. The best thing is that there's no sugar crash following and kept me pretty satiated.

Yummo

Posted by 5010951091179677015 on Jun 29, 2016

My favourite granola of all time

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Jul 10, 2013

Great tasting raw granola:-)

Go Raw, Organic Granola, Apple Cinnamon

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 04, 2016

This is really delicious! I'm not too fond of the apple bits though, they're a bit big and chewy, and I think the granola would be better if the apple was shredded, but it's still really good! It's pretty expensive though, and it tastes pretty much like my homemade granola, so I'll probably just go with the homemade in the future, but if you're lazy, this is really worth the try.

Great!

Posted by nuwanda-foer on Sep 02, 2013

At first I found the taste quite strange, but then I liked it a lot. It goes so fast, the bag is almost empty. And the price,I think, should be lower, because it's the most expensive granola here.

Tasty

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

This granola is so filling and tasty. I love the apple/cinnamon combo. Deliciously satisfying.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »