AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1973857 on Aug 04, 2011

For people with dietary restrictions, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm fighting candida and I do fine with this. I eat it in almond milk nearly everyday for breakfast and I love to snack on it straight from the bag. This is the ONLY granola that I can find, that does not have any sugar. And I've done A LOT of searching!! This company has one of the lowest prices and VERY FAST SHIPPING!!

Its great!

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 30, 2011

This is really a great great GREAT product! Organic, raw and no agave :) Its crunchy and has a mild taste of chocolate and coconut. I will buy again!

Seems too good to be true

Posted by Reviewer1137058 on Sep 12, 2011

This is the proverbial food that people have long been wishing for. A food that tastes like a delicious treat yet is as nourishing and healthful as it is delicious. Only the most healthful nutrient dense ingredients - raw organic, and sprouted. Absolutely no compromise. Yet it tastes like a chocolate desert - crunchy chocolate vanilla. Whoever formulated this was genius. Thank You Go Raw!

Great as cereal

Posted by 5131057513955742518 on Jun 25, 2013

This tastes really good as cereal! Some pieces are a bit hard, but if you let it soak in the milk for a minute before eating it, it'll be fine.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011

Great taste and very crunchy, and best of all, no added sugar, agave, honey, etc, and the ingredients are good for you. I also eat it right out of the pack as a snack. Tastes lovely with yoghurt!

Great teast and great nutrition for me, my kids and my picki wife

Posted by 5281018589300699999 on Jun 01, 2014

Great teast and great nutrition for me, my kids and my picki wife :-)

Raw Granola

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Jul 18, 2011

This is just delicious!! Already ordered it again!

The best I have ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer3166387 on Sep 17, 2011

This granola is perfect in every way, I just can't get enough of it. And no added sugars! All raw food and so many yummy vitamins and minerals, its on my top 10 favorites on this page!

Tasty granola

Posted by Reviewer1069958 on Aug 11, 2011

This granola is just delicious!!its crunchy and has a mild taste of chocolate and coconut, and has no sugar, Highly recommend.

cereal