AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1973857 on Aug 04, 2011

For people with dietary restrictions, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm fighting candida and I do fine with this. I eat it in almond milk nearly everyday for breakfast and I love to snack on it straight from the bag. This is the ONLY granola that I can find, that does not have any sugar. And I've done A LOT of searching!! This company has one of the lowest prices and VERY FAST SHIPPING!!

Its great!

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 30, 2011

This is really a great great GREAT product! Organic, raw and no agave :) Its crunchy and has a mild taste of chocolate and coconut. I will buy again!

Seems too good to be true

Posted by Reviewer1137058 on Sep 12, 2011

This is the proverbial food that people have long been wishing for. A food that tastes like a delicious treat yet is as nourishing and healthful as it is delicious. Only the most healthful nutrient dense ingredients - raw organic, and sprouted. Absolutely no compromise. Yet it tastes like a chocolate desert - crunchy chocolate vanilla. Whoever formulated this was genius. Thank You Go Raw!

Great as cereal

Posted by 5131057513955742518 on Jun 25, 2013

This tastes really good as cereal! Some pieces are a bit hard, but if you let it soak in the milk for a minute before eating it, it'll be fine.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011

Great taste and very crunchy, and best of all, no added sugar, agave, honey, etc, and the ingredients are good for you. I also eat it right out of the pack as a snack. Tastes lovely with yoghurt!

Great teast and great nutrition for me, my kids and my picki wife

Posted by 5281018589300699999 on Jun 01, 2014

Great teast and great nutrition for me, my kids and my picki wife :-)

Nice flavor!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015

I really like the granolas I've tasted from Go Raw. Good mixture of healthy seeds, sweetened with dates. It has a good balance between coconut and chocolate flavor!

Great!

Posted by cleaneat on May 09, 2015

Not very sweet, subtle chocolate flavour and sometime I eat this with porridge or throw it on a cereal.

Healthy option

Posted by 5701104198577732369 on Jun 22, 2015

I like this product because it's a healthier alternative to most cereals out there on the market however it does take some time to get used to the taste. I enjoy it with unsweetened almond-coconut milk as a cereal and would sometimes eat as a snack.

sooo goood..