Home favourite

Posted by 4939978044369502681 on Aug 06, 2012

We love to eat this on its own as it is unsalted! Makes a great addition to most dishes and it is great that it is sprouted, which aids in quicker digestion amongst other benefits.

worth a little extra $

Posted by Reviewer1582488 on Oct 07, 2013

I decided to mix my own organic trail mix and these seeds are a great base. really tasty seeds, best I've ever had. 1 cup go raw simple seed mix 1 cup raisins 1/3 cup raw cashews 1/3 cup raw walnuts 1/3 heaping cup raw almonds then add other dried fruit as its available organic with no added sugar. Prunes, bananas, dates ect...

From China!

Posted by Reviewer1811441 on Nov 04, 2015

China of all Places. Go Raw has Gone Rotten! I just heard these seeds are sourced from an American company that oversees the supposedly organic supplier in China. This is of ZERO reassurance since even if they may be following organic practices (a big "if" in a place where corners are routinely cut to save costs) they can not control the horrible air pollution spread across the whole country (also, the government reports 90% of the water sources are polluted). There is no mention on the packaging, it seems "USDA Organic" check-the-box labeling is good enough. Not for me. How can we trust Go Raw from here?? They just killed the brand. Too bad, I really loved what I thought they were doing. Instead of going the easy and cheap route they should have focused on developing their supply chain and helped to grow true organic farming from trustworthy sources.

seed mix

Posted by Reviewer1773930 on Feb 29, 2012

I mix it in with go raw granola, or use it in salads. great!

Excellent

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I make my own trail mix. This is great!

Really tasty !

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 10, 2014

Bought the spicy seeds first and loved them.Next time ordered these but wasn't sure i did the right thing until i tasted them.Thought they may be a bit bland but this is not the case. Really nice ,crunchy and full of flavour , very different from regular pumpkin/sunflower seeds (In a good way)

great product

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

Seeds taste really good, perfect addition to yogurt, cereals, bread, salads and more.Above all, I love the fact that they are sprouted and you can tell they are easily digested, unlike non-sprouted seeds.Definitely the best seeds that I have bought, love the idea of the mix, too (pumpkin and sunflower).Organic and unsalted, excellent!!

seeds

Posted by 4686036952581356063 on May 23, 2014

bland

RAW

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Dec 05, 2014

This product is Raw! And they are true to their word on this! Make sure you drink a lot of pure water! A lot!

use to make smoothie

Posted by Reviewer1848748 on Sep 26, 2012

I mix a teaspoon in a blender making smoothie

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »