love these bars

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jan 07, 2013

tasty.. has a taste of banana. good for stomach also. Will by again!

Always with me!

Posted by Reviewer1455934 on Jan 19, 2013

This is the best "on the way" snacks.

My favourite spirulina

Posted by 5476012511989623031 on Jul 31, 2013

Very healthy and very tasty

small but tasty

Posted by 5321240690530720851 on Aug 11, 2013

good energybooster=) very nice taste , banana taste

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bars

Posted by 5590819755570921040 on Aug 22, 2013

If you want something raw and delicious u need to try this

It gives you good energy

Posted by life127 on Oct 03, 2013

It gives you good energy but very low calrolie.

Great!

Posted by 5541834647979660517 on Nov 08, 2013

I love these bars -- as a vegetarian with blood sugar issues, sometimes the day doesn't always go as planned and I find myself in bed at night feeling light-headed. These bars not only make you legitimately full for a while but they work really fast in those crashing moments. They also work very very well as a snack in the purse for whenever you need them, but I find that due to the price I saved them for emergencies when either I or my better half were desperate. That said, the taste is very light and not too sweet, like dried banana with a hint of "green" flavour; I liked them while my boyfriend didn't enjoy the taste so much since he's used to grocery store granola bars. He did admit, however, that they worked really well at making him less hungry in an emergency. I think this is a really great way to get spirulina into your diet without having to take a bajillion capsules every day -- either these or the powder seem the most efficient (and tasty!) ways to go. When budget permits, I would definitely order these again and would recommend them to anyone.

raw bars

Posted by Reviewer1451356 on Feb 21, 2012

it took couple of days to get used to the taste of these bars. they are great and definitely gives the energy. the health effects of spirulina is definitely worth mentioning.

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bars, 10 Bars

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Oct 24, 2011

The taste of these bars isn't that exciting but they do give me some energy. The spirulina tablets really do energize me but for some reason they make my joints ache if I take too many. I have and will buy these again. Another nice thing is that these are gluten and dairy free, so I can eat them, since I am allergic to dairy and gluten.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1715174 on Jan 02, 2012

tim surprised how good the taste was, almost like dried banana. Haven't tried them for a long period, but it seems like a good product