• Reviews | English

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1727608 on Apr 04, 2012

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 28, 2012

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2120772 on Jan 23, 2012

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

GoRaw, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

Posted by grgstrr on Jun 29, 2011

My favorite to sprinkle on a salad! And at an excellent price!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Nov 13, 2011

These are excellent on a salad and have more flavour than plain raw sunflower seeds. They're expensive, though, so I don't use them when I make raw food recipes that call for sunflower seeds. I save them for eating on their own.

Fresh taste

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 07, 2011

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1956860 on Dec 08, 2011

5 star

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jan 14, 2012

I love putting these on our salads or a few by themselves and they are even better tasting than regular sunflower seeds. The fact that they are sprouted makes them easier to digest. Good source of protein but low in carbs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »