Meh..

Posted by 4672725686661280807 on Oct 03, 2013

These start out great but don't have such a nice after taste, and the texture isn't very good either. I like the idea that it's raw and healthy, but I don't consider these as a delicious snack, more like if-I-cant-find-anything-else-and-I'm-running-out-the-door type of snack. They are dry and thick, I don't think they can really be called chips to be honest.

Not good

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Jan 10, 2013

Waste of money......maybe is super healthy but it doesn't help when it taste like crap!

You can't eat just one...

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jul 28, 2011

This is an excellent brand and all their stuff is good. I particularly like the pizza-flavoured chips.

Happily surprised!

Posted by Reviewer3258588 on Aug 31, 2011

These are delicious! Wish I'd ordered more!

Strangely addictive

Posted by stephd on Jan 15, 2012

Not super sweet or salty, but mildly flavored somewhere in the middle, with a chewy/crunchy bite. I couldn't stop at just one handful. Very tasty little snack!

Lowest sugar of the flavors

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 04, 2011

I like this flavor, but I probably won't get it again in favor of the ginger ones, which have to most flavor. Instead, I will make crispy pumpkin seeds by soaking them overnight first, as per Sally Fallon's guidelines/WAPF.

Go Raw, Organic Super Chips, Pumpkin

Posted by Reviewer2426718 on Feb 13, 2012

Great chips-couldn't put them down, I almost ate the whole package in one sitting. Raw food is definitely the way to go for optimal health.

It's Super Healthy & Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer3279484 on Jun 11, 2016

These are so tasty! A tasty snack that's super healthy! It's organic, raw & sprouted!

nice snack

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Oct 12, 2014

I liked them to snack on. Not filling. My dog likes them too and ate all of them while I was gone.

Healthy, but not a snack snack.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

These little pieces of brick are difficult to get through. They do have a nice flavor but they lack an addictive crunch. Getting through these was work, but they are good for your health, say compared to eating a cookie. I wouldn't reorder personally because it doesn't suit my snack needs but I am giving it 4 stars because its true to its name. A raw, natural, healthy chip.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »