Riquísimas y muy sanas

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jul 29, 2013

Toda la gama de galletas Go Raw me han sorprendido gratamente. Un sabor delicioso pero libre de gluten y al ser un alimento vivo (germinado y deshidratado) aporta muchas más vitaminas y minerales que cualquier snack. Pienso probar toda la gama. Las Masala Chai son dulces con sabor a coco y especias.

my favourite snack

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

Expensive, but... so tasty! And healthy too. The only con is that after you open the bag it's hard to stop yourself from eating it all right on the spot.

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2717625 on Mar 21, 2012

Almost like a dessert! Sweet and spicy at the same time, excellent!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2863749 on Mar 11, 2012

too good to be true, I had problems not to eat whole package in one sitting... :-) They taste really good, I stay on iherb just to order more and more.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013

Nice flavor. I like the carrot cake and chocolate flavors more though.

Delicious!

Posted by djsoma on Feb 22, 2013

I'm sold with the first few cookies. Since they are not super cheap I need to cut myself off from eating them anymore in one go. There's plenty in the bag though.

Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 08, 2015

Well,i forgot to check the sugar. 16g sugar is too much for me though its ingredient is healthy. It has strong ginger taste. If you like masala chai, you will love it. But to me, i say no.

Honestly, these taste really bad

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 26, 2014

I was so excited to receive this product, along with the pumpkin super chips and pizza chips from the same company. I am completely disappointed. The masala chai flavor in particular, tastes absolutely horrible. I dont know if it's the combination of orange and sesame and dates (which usually go well together) or the spices they used, but they taste horrible. I tried to love them, and I'm going to be throwing them out, which is completely against everything I believe in! Also, a small bag for the price.....

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on May 15, 2012

Impossible for me not to finish the bag in one go. Lovely subtle flavour. Very delicious and healthy.

Nice Snack

Posted by Reviewer2504112 on Oct 09, 2013

Love these Super Cookies, even better than the chocolate. Nice snack!