Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 08, 2015

Well,i forgot to check the sugar. 16g sugar is too much for me though its ingredient is healthy. It has strong ginger taste. If you like masala chai, you will love it. But to me, i say no.

Delicious & nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

A healthy treat :) They're more like compressed seeded sweet chips, taste a little bit spicy (not hot, just flavoursome like chai). Yummy & there are plenty in the resealable bag.

great

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I love the go raw brand they are so healthy and good!

Be prepared

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 19, 2014

I bought these because I a.) love chai and b.) don't go for overly sweet things very often. Even so, I was surprised by how earthy and nearly bitter these cookies were. Don't get me wrong--they're nicely made and pack a nutritious punch. Just try them that first time expecting no sweetness and you'll be fine!

Honestly, these taste really bad

Posted by 5013325882786734298 on Oct 26, 2014

I was so excited to receive this product, along with the pumpkin super chips and pizza chips from the same company. I am completely disappointed. The masala chai flavor in particular, tastes absolutely horrible. I dont know if it's the combination of orange and sesame and dates (which usually go well together) or the spices they used, but they taste horrible. I tried to love them, and I'm going to be throwing them out, which is completely against everything I believe in! Also, a small bag for the price.....

Nice

Posted by 4893315023345712248 on Sep 05, 2014

Nice taste

Mah..

Posted by 5330216703057804339 on May 21, 2014

I just don't like the flavour of chai.. that spice makes me sick, so I should've known.. But the aftertaste is very strong, distinct sesame and the little bites are really small! I gues they would taste amazing with some peanutputter or something? BUT - I love that they are raw! How amazing is that!

Especiadas y dulces

Posted by 5316991688822996261 on May 14, 2014

Riquísimo tentempié completamente saludable. Al estar "vivos" sus componentes, son muy digestivas y sientan muy bien. Su sabor dulce y especiado la hacen ideal para acompañar un café o un té a media tarde. Abstenerse si nos os gusta el coco.

not much chai taste

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on May 09, 2014

These are so yummy but not much chai taste, but I think the sesame seeds are not the most optimal choice if you are choosing grain-free or paleo snacks.

Good but...