Excellent product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

I don't eat a lot of potato chips but when I do I eat these or the Rosemary seasoned version from the same company, Good Health Natural foods. One of the healthier potato chips I have seen. They taste great and through iherb you get a good price. They have always been delivered in good condition. My #1 concern when I first bought these was will they be broken up in shipment. I can attest that I have never had an issue. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2064515 on Jul 01, 2011

Product is delicious. Chips were delivered fresh and un-broken.

Quite Addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 02, 2013

I finished half the bag at one go! These chips are tasty. They are sliced thin, curled up, rather small in size and vary from crunchy to crispy, depending on individual thickness. The potatoes are naturally sweet, in fact the sweetest compared to other brands that I have tasted. The sea salt brings out the taste. On the downside, olive oil is supposed to be good, but these chips are still fried and oily, though less so than most. Also, a large part of the bag I had, consisted of tiny broken pieces, maybe due to the shipment? Still, I ordered two more bags.

Namnam!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014

I loved this chips!

review of snack product

Posted by Reviewer2105161 on Sep 07, 2011

great product, great service, completely satisfied

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 21, 2012

Olive oil has a much better lipid profile than vegetable oils normally used for potato chips (vegetable oil is actually inflammatory - olive oil is from fruit). These taste great too :)

My favourite!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 12, 2012

My favourite chips! Delicious crispy potato chips, not too salty. The only flaw that they disappear very quickly :)

Nice But Not Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013

These are good and average for natural kettle style chips. The salt amount is good.

Super crispy and delicious

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Sep 12, 2012

Potato chips are my weakness and I've tasted every brand out there and I must say these are up there with Ruffles as my favorite chips! They're super crispy and crunchy, and absolutely delicious. They are on the verge of being a bit too salty though but I am very impressed. I'd order 20 of these babies if it weren't for the delivery cost, they're totally scrumptuous.

tasty