Quite Addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 02, 2013

I finished half the bag at one go! These chips are tasty. They are sliced thin, curled up, rather small in size and vary from crunchy to crispy, depending on individual thickness. The potatoes are naturally sweet, in fact the sweetest compared to other brands that I have tasted. The sea salt brings out the taste. On the downside, olive oil is supposed to be good, but these chips are still fried and oily, though less so than most. Also, a large part of the bag I had, consisted of tiny broken pieces, maybe due to the shipment? Still, I ordered two more bags.

Nice But Not Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013

These are good and average for natural kettle style chips. The salt amount is good.

good product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

Needs more salt. Other flavours cooked in olive oil would also be good.

Not bad

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Feb 22, 2015

It's a good chip but I don't see or taste much of a difference between these and other Kettle type chips.

Great Chip

Posted by 5124850876372000033 on Mar 26, 2015

I have to say these Olive Oil chips are the closest I have had to chips that are not so good for us. I will purchase them again as they are a great snack.

good

Posted by 4692759338668833035 on Jun 23, 2015

I do not feel colic after eating as I feel after eating other species. It's good

Crispy

Posted by 5533356580819516154 on Sep 08, 2015

Super crispy. These taste great. Could use a tiny bit more salt though. Would love a salt and vinegar flavor!!!

healthy alternative

Posted by nslnsl on Dec 21, 2013

+ healthier than other chips + perfect condition when arrived + not too salty - would have been better if it was baked - a bit too oily